Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

It just came down to mafia really only had a one mafia on mafia violent act.  If there's a second, town probably wins.  Mafia had to play really well to stand a chance and you guys still almost had them at the end despite that 

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

It was almost like we didn't have a chance from the start lol

sure you did.

if you lynch dome (pretty easy lynch there, big props to dome to get out of it), and we dont hit on our conversion target, wwe could certainly win.

plus, all that mishandling of rag.

cross kill possibilities between jobbers and wcw.

we were sweating it out.

it was well balanced for the amt of moving pieces.

also, we almost hit ltbf (who was protected)

Was there a better way to use my move that I just wasn't seeing? IMO the "can't be voted for" part just seemed a lot more powerful, so I just tried to use it on people who I thought would be bad lynches at that point.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Was there a better way to use my move that I just wasn't seeing? IMO the "can't be voted for" part just seemed a lot more powerful, so I just tried to use it on people who I thought would be bad lynches at that point.

That was a good way to use it

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

probably the best use for it.

your character was clearly wwe, so as far as clearing yourself, it should have been effective 

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

No, jailer is tough.  Basically if you think someone is town who scum won't bother to night kill, you protect them via your ability.  The roles like double vote redirector and reviver would have been good targets but two died early so it didn't give you much option 

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Depends, locking gopher played to our advantage of keeping him silent then I used what he said to help start a lynch on woz 

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Rags was WCW aligned so it was 4-4...not sure how Rags can be both WCW aligned and not count toward the numbers?

His "affiliation" was just for show and my own entertainment 

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

Depends, locking gopher played to our advantage of keeping him silent then I used what he said to help start a lynch on woz 

Yeah the gopher one played out weird. Voting for Woz is the only thing I feel like I badly misplayed this game.

Archived