Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

30 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Well I Roleblocked Dome last night and there were just 2 kills. So Dome are you the vig or Mafia? 

@domepatrol91

Neither. I’m thinking KSJ didn’t get to make a hit before He was killed, I think he really did investigate me at some point and got my role. 

I’m Andre the Giant... immovable object...  WWE legends.. nightly protector. I’ve been protecting myself each night and have successfully protected myself a couple times

Don’t lynch me, if we mislynch tonight I think it’s over. 

I got a hint about who RB’d me. Can you confirm? SirA says you’re 100% and I really do trust him 100% too.... if you can confirm a hint I would’ve got about your character, I’d be willing to vote James instead

Lynch me and it’s over. I’ve pushed my best reads all game 

Does anyone have anything concrete on SirA?

the only way he’s lying about a 100% on LTBF is if he knew a single mislynch could win the game and they could afford to be that risky. 100%ing LTBF more or less ensures me or James is the lynch and potentially wins the game tonight since he’s in good standing. That said, I have a civ read on him...

if we believe sira1 then we HAVE to lynch James tonight. 

5 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Can you do it again?

Vanilla bean

13 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Neither. I’m thinking KSJ didn’t get to make a hit before He was killed, I think he really did investigate me at some point and got my role. 

I’m Andre the Giant... immovable object...  WWE legends.. nightly protector. I’ve been protecting myself each night and have successfully protected myself a couple times

I got a hint about who RB’d me. Can you confirm? SirA says you’re 100% and I really do trust him 100% too.... if you can confirm a hint I would’ve got about your character, I’d be willing to vote James instead

I think you should post the clue and I'll let you know if its my character. It really is between you and James now.

@james.mcmurry13 now we need to hear from you

20 hours ago, SirA1 said:

So here are my thoughts after being out of the ring for a couple of RL days.

26 Original Wrestlers

16 WWE Aligned - 9 Eliminated leaving 5 Left

4 Jobbers aligned - Darth Pees, Pickle Rick, Bucsfan, KSJ -  I think they are done.

4 WCW aligned -  Mathman, SlappyMc, Dome (Goldberg?), + 1 more

1 Indy - Rags (Mick Foley/Dude Love/Cactus Jack? - Likely now converted to WCW)

1 Alien - MD4L (Gold Dust)

-----------------------------------

Right now I think it's 5-3 ratio.

100% WWE to me now is Me, Tuede and LTBF.

Again We're Focusing too much on Teude's list.

It's down to a 50/50 shot with Dome/James.

Look at who's not on that list.

2 of these 3 are Scum IMO. So we have a 66% chance to hit Scum here. A Rags lynch could bring him back again but he would likely come back WWE aligned if hs is WCW now.

Ragnarok

Horizon

Mookie

Updated Thoughts.

8 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

@james.mcmurry13 now we need to hear from you

I'm the Big Boss Man-Sheriff-WWE Legends Aligned. Can jail a player each night. My plan to clear myself was going to be jailing myself and mentioning beforehand that I wouldn't be able to vote. If there was really a roleblock out there then I'm really glad I didn't go that route. Instead I didn't jail anyone, felt like a bad idea at this point to take away a potential civ vote or take away the possibility of voting for them if whoever I chose was non-town. The other night nobody was jailed was Night Four, where I was visited by a dancing man (I assume it was FJ, who died that night).

31 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Vanilla bean

I think you should post the clue and I'll let you know if its my character. It really is between you and James now.

Why would you have to “let me know” if it’s you’re character?

You already said you RB’d me, so you know it’s your character. Now are you not sure if it was you?

55 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

DOME

I am the WWE protector. Thats game, set, match boys.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

DOME

I am the WWE protector. Thats game, set, match boys.

How is that game set match? You claim you’re pushing scum, this game isn’t ending on a scum lynch tonight. 

but could potentially end on a mislynch tonight.

so how is it game set match?

please, everyone please just stop and think

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

How is that game set match? You claim you’re pushing scum, this game isn’t ending on a scum lynch tonight. 

but could potentially end on a mislynch tonight.

so how is it game set match?

please, everyone please just stop and think

I'm the WWE protector. You claimed my role. This is pretty cut and dry. How does the game end on a ML?

Archived