Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

9 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

So the first 3 posts are the only ones from md4l on d1.  He basically laid low and provided us with nothing which is something mafia generally tend to do. But it's not much to go off of d1, but it gets better....

The next 3 posts don't provide any scum hunting which is how he played when he was mafia (werewolves) with me in the CWN mafia. Now again this is not a lot to go off of but the thing that hammers this home is the next post.

He votes gopher even after bcb says that we can't vote for gopher.  This tells me he isn't reading the thread.  Now in CWN mafia he did this same thing.  He called out a player for not posting that literally posted 5 minutes before. 

This was also pretty much his same response

Then he jumped on the easy BW.  Which everyone is all over right now. 

I just have a strong gut feeling based on the above that he is mafia. 

Nope. I refuse to fight a case though. My three posts are suffice for my night action. 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Valid point

I always make valid points.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I think it’s more likely that he’s completely ok with getting lynched again, ltbf

Mayyyyybe.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It may be true, but I refuse to immediately vote for a replacement player.

Oh yeah, good point.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Is anyone else concerned with the level of knowledge seemingly coming from sira?

He knows more than the average 90s wrestling fan? Even alluded to it in a seperate post.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Is anyone else concerned with the level of knowledge seemingly coming from sira?

Yes...that was my first initial thought when I read his comments. But then again, I haven't played with him and he could just know a crap ton of WWE info

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Yes...that was my first initial thought when I read his comments. But then again, I haven't played with him and he could just know a crap ton of WWE info

It’s quite odd how you go from voting for me, to asking me to tag team with you to agreeing with something that should have been said by at least one person a while ago. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s quite odd how you go from voting for me, to asking me to tag team with you to agreeing with something that should have been said by at least one person a while ago. 

I was hoping that town would assume i was full of it and softclear him.  

Archived