Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

40 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I honestly have no info at this time. If you go back around 8 or 9 pages right after bcb called night. I had a thought on ET, amazed no civs caught onto that. 

You're wasting your time brother. 

32 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

FJ I’m interested to hear your thoughts on md4l. You aren’t typically one to target the ones so early for not posting much. Usually early you are using more of your meta reads early.

My thoughts on md4l are....

On 5/13/2018 at 2:14 PM, MD4L said:

I'm here.

On 5/14/2018 at 12:50 AM, MD4L said:

WIFOM early.

On 5/14/2018 at 10:19 AM, MD4L said:

I don't find it as a good sign that we're already claiming alignments.

So the first 3 posts are the only ones from md4l on d1.  He basically laid low and provided us with nothing which is something mafia generally tend to do. But it's not much to go off of d1, but it gets better....

6 hours ago, MD4L said:

Makes sense Mick Foley gets revived. Wouldn't be surprised if its part of the role.

5 hours ago, MD4L said:

Mick Foley as a one and done character seems unlikely. And someone made a head scratching decision if they want to revive independent people.

4 hours ago, MD4L said:

Mick Foley as a mafia based unit could be OP if he's got multiple people with him. 

The next 3 posts don't provide any scum hunting which is how he played when he was mafia (werewolves) with me in the CWN mafia. Now again this is not a lot to go off of but the thing that hammers this home is the next post.

4 hours ago, MD4L said:

Gopher

He votes gopher even after bcb says that we can't vote for gopher.  This tells me he isn't reading the thread.  Now in CWN mafia he did this same thing.  He called out a player for not posting that literally posted 5 minutes before. 

4 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

md4l, why are you voting for someone that can't be voted for? 

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

Sometimes things in thread go over my head. 

This was also pretty much his same response

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Ragnarok 

Then he jumped on the easy BW.  Which everyone is all over right now. 

I just have a strong gut feeling based on the above that he is mafia. 

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I consulted the WWE and they said it was a smokescreen...must vote ET again due to this 

I'll vote ragnarok.

Just because he said there was no way he was getting lynched today.  Arrogant bastard.

22 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:
47 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Rags is a waste of a vote, maniacs. Vote Darth, choo choo!

Told y'all I wasn't getting lynched.

Then

19 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Rags

Hmm.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I'll vote ragnarok.

Just because he said there was no way he was getting lynched today.  Arrogant bastard.

I actually questioned the WWE about that and they said it's almost certain he is telling the truth and all the voters need to rethink that...we shall see though

Archived