Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

Okay. So for actual reads I'm suspicious of tuede (pretty much just parroting things other people were already talking about) and ltbf (being weirdly agreeable).

I'm pretty indifferent on darth pees, just wanted to see if anyone else would jump on that train.

10 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Gopher is either being played by the mafia or is mafia. The move itself (being able to prevent someone from voting but cannot be voted for) definitely seems to be a mafia move. if he is mafia, it’s not a bad play because it keeps him alive for one more day. If he’s civ, it’s not a bad play because it makes it appear as though he is being saved by the move (given that he was a likely lynch candidate for a good amount).

interesting that you of all people want to hear more from me. 

Not fan of this post from Touch. Makes it seem like he is trying to help but really doesn't. 

11 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Sucks that we lost two WWE Legends last night. I had a feeling TK3 was going to be a target because he was a Double Voter, a powerful town role.

No idea who the homeless man that killed him could be.

Whicker's killer is likely DDP, "Diamond" Dallas Page, because of the Self High Five.

Gopher being handcuffed is both a boon and curse as it will get us to think elsewhere for today at least. Could be the work of the Big Boss Man as he's one of the few I know of that used Handcuffs regularly. 

At least it seems BCB is using Wrestler's I am familiar with (80's-Early 2000's.) With most wrestlers having been Faces and turned Heel at one point guessing who Mafia is by character claim is somewhat irrelevant.

It amazes me that this hasn’t found traction yet. SirA is where the votes need to be. 

I believe lynching rags again is a complete waste of time and it will have the same affect that it had in a game that @Matts4313 would remember very well. He couldn’t be lynched as a converted judge and knew it, we spent several days trying to lynch him repeatedly allowing mafia to chop our numbers down. It took a very wise and brave individual to bring us back to win it. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It amazes me that this hasn’t found traction yet. SirA is where the votes need to be. 

I believe lynching rags again is a complete waste of time and it will have the same affect that it had in a game that @Matts4313 would remember very well. He couldn’t be lynched as a converted judge and knew it, we spent several days trying to lynch him repeatedly allowing mafia to chop our numbers down. It took a very wise and brave individual to bring us back to win it. 

Also, @TedLavie should have remembered this dilemma quite well and I’m rather surprised he played into it.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I'm down with this action. SirA.

Archived