Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

And yet you're not ignoring me enough to like my post.

#lawyered

Technically speaking the correct phrase would be that I’m not ignoring you enough to not like your post. 

#lawyeredreturnedfretgodtaughtmewell 

P.s. I did say mostly 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Technically speaking the correct phrase would be that I’m not ignoring you enough to not like your post. 

#lawyeredreturnedfretgodtaughtmewell 

P.s. I did say mostly 

But you knew exactly what i meant so that technicality is irrelevant at best and antagonistic towards the court at worst. 

Gonna blame that on working for the DAs office this summer and not being entirely sober right now.  And allergies trying to anally plow me.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

But you knew exactly what i meant so that technicality is irrelevant at best and antagonistic towards the court at worst. 

Gonna blame that on working for the DAs office this summer and not being entirely sober right now.  And allergies trying to anally plow me.

Can I ask how the substances disturbing your sinuses found their way through your rectum? 

Although its probably best best that I didn’t.

So from what I gathered, Ragnarok is dangerous, but not dangerous. We should lynch him and not lynch him at the same time. I do not like his propensity to wanting to be lynched. What I don't understand is:

giphy.gif

There are a few people's posts that are reading pretty scummy to me, but I think my vote is going to go on teude. There is one post that reaks of scum to me.

Archived