3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Hhhhiiiiiii

Thanks for doing exactly what i wanted.

Most people did get suckered by you d1 

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I have powers now.

Are the powers gonna help or hurt us?

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Nope, still indy.  But I knew I would survive and get an ability.  I was going to use my claim to get reads on scum, but I dunno if I want to help town anymore.  Y'all were mean...even though you did exactly what I wanted.  And how people that have played with me weren't more skeptical I am sure I don't know.

Then why should we keep you alive?

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Maybe scum deserves help instead.

Again all of this makes it seem that your not town friendly.

48 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

They won't follow.  I'm not dying today.

You didn't say that before so this seems like a bluff 

28 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm not Mick Foley.

Then who are you? Mr. Socko?

Lynch Rags again. If he's an other, mafia will hit him tonight as well, definitely killing him. Its also possible he had a one time revival.

There was a game though, hosted by Whicker (I believe) where I was mafia and couldn't die until my other 2 mafia members died BUT town was very powerful in that game.

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

Part of me wants to lynch Rags again just to see what would happen.

Based on Foley’s career, I’m thinking he could have another life or two. 

Foley to Jack, Love, or Mankind. But it could also be a one time thing and he got to pick a character. 

Sucks that we lost two WWE Legends last night. I had a feeling TK3 was going to be a target because he was a Double Voter, a powerful town role.

No idea who the homeless man that killed him could be.

Whicker's killer is likely DDP, "Diamond" Dallas Page, because of the Self High Five.

Gopher being handcuffed is both a boon and curse as it will get us to think elsewhere for today at least. Could be the work of the Big Boss Man as he's one of the few I know of that used Handcuffs regularly. 

At least it seems BCB is using Wrestler's I am familiar with (80's-Early 2000's.) With most wrestlers having been Faces and turned Heel at one point guessing who Mafia is by character claim is somewhat irrelevant.

7 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I actually disagree

I WANT gopher to clarify. Because right now he is a giant unknown and that 

The nature of the others is all speculation right now, but if he can clarify that for us it would be a major benefit.

My assumption is that Rags role would allow him to join a side based on some power role from mafia/civ. Its the only reason he would out himself, so that he could signal for someone to use their role on him. If this was the "circle of others" again, he wouldn't have outed himself.

Regardless, gopher is in danger of being hit, so I think he should share whatever information he can.

I want to share my role. I just can’t yet

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Actually since I survived the day I will be able to share my role need be on day 3. 

Looking forward to it. Any thoughts on who we should go for today?

Archived