Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

So you're balls out after me after I pushed you?

Huh? votes started piling up on Woz and then you went from pushing him all game to saying you’ve thought he was civ all game. You totally changed your tune

nothing to do with me at all.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Huh? votes started piling up on Woz and then you went from pushing him all game to saying you’ve thought he was civ all game. You totally changed your tune

nothing to do with me at all.

I've said you and Woz are mafia for a couple of days.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I've said you and Woz are mafia for a couple of days.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Really? I've thought Woz was a civ since like day one. What's the argument?

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It should have actually been resistance but resistance/resilience does not equal defending

Okay, that makes more sense, though I don't completely agree with that post. Mookie agreeing with the quoted post "rags then woz" doesn't really come off as resisting a woz lynch, just being too rag focused imo.

6 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Okay, that makes more sense, though I don't completely agree with that post. Mookie agreeing with the quoted post "rags then woz" doesn't really come off as resisting a woz lynch, just being too rag focused imo.

Tomato tomato potato potato, it’s all the same in the end. I think it felt more like a chance to try and lynch someone different now and fall back on it in case it doesn’t work

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It should have actually been resistance but resistance/resilience does not equal defending

Okay. Resisting it insinuates that I don’t want him lunched. I’ve never said anything close to that we just KNOW we have a threat in Rags.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Tomato tomato potato potato, it’s all the same in the end. I think it felt more like a chance to try and lynch someone different now and fall back on it in case it doesn’t work

There wasn’t even talk of Woz... you’re reaching HARD

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

There wasn’t even talk of Woz... you’re reaching HARD

This whole time we've been talking about the post where you quote KSJ, who said "rags then woz". Last page you said "before Woz was even mentioned", now you say "there wasn't even talk of Woz". Not sure if you're just confused or what, but this looks pretty weird.

Archived