Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I throw all kinds of **** at the wall to see what sticks. But I've responded to everyone.

Replying to someone’s post but ignoring everything they’ve said in it isn’t really what I’m looking for in a response lol

technically you’re right though. 

@domepatrol91, you have two tells that I think are pretty strong.

1. You are great at mafia when you're a civ. You're thorough and your reads are right more often than not.

2. You're one of (of not the) most active players when you're a civ. You create lot of conversation. You dig a lot and create things to promote discussion.

Neither of those things are true in this game. I agree with Malf when he compared the two of you a few games back. You're both great civs, and awful mafia.

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

How is it possible that there is 5 factions? WWE, Jobber, WCW, Independent AND Alien... 

It may have started out this way but at this point I think there are only 3 left.

Rags as Mick Foley was the only original Indy. Until we did what he wanted and lynched him not once but twice. He's WWE or WCW at this point.

MD4L as Gold Dust was likely a joke as Alien Aligned because of how weird he was. Really just another Indy that had to survive til the end.

Jobbers is likely a smaller scum faction of 2-3. Doink plus Homeless man, maybe one other. I figured Gold Dust could be a part of this group as well but that turned out differently.

WCW is the main threat. 4-5 members, DDP was one. After thinking it over the only guy in a leather jacket that made partial sense to me was Scott Hall. Flair would fit this bill as well. 

WWE still has the advantage at this point in the first 3 days not lynching a Civ. 

I don't believe there is a straight up Vig in this game with 2 scum teams. I think we had a 1 shot and it was used on Night 2 to target Mission who was acting scummy by not posting. On a side note the fact that Shawn Michaels wasn't tagged as The Heartbreak Kid instead of Mr Wrestlemania is a crime unto itself.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

1. You are great at mafia when you're a civ. You're thorough and your reads are right more often than not.

If I felt like you were being genuine and not self serving, I’d say thanks. My reads are almost always bad, I end up just following the first lolcleared Player, or malf if he’s playing his civ game. The only read I’ve been really proud of was the horror movie mafia where I had untouch pegged on d2 and even then it took me all game to prove it. 

When else have I ever nailed scum or had a couple good reads ? 

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

2. You're one of (of not the) most active players when you're a civ

The first few games, yeah maybe. When was the last time I was super active in a game?

I don’t have the time (or maybe the desire, if I’m being more honest) to do all the quoting and digging and rereading I did when I first started playing... I just don’t really like these big games. I prefer smaller games, they’re easier for me to keep up and dig in. Sorry 

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

It may have started out this way but at this point I think there are only 3 left.

Rags as Mick Foley was the only original Indy. Until we did what he wanted and lynched him not once but twice. He's WWE or WCW at this point.

MD4L as Gold Dust was likely a joke as Alien Aligned because of how weird he was. Really just another Indy that had to survive til the end.

Jobbers is likely a smaller scum faction of 2-3. Doink plus Homeless man, maybe one other. I figured Gold Dust could be a part of this group as well but that turned out differently.

WCW is the main threat. 4-5 members, DDP was one. After thinking it over the only guy in a leather jacket that made partial sense to me was Scott Hall. Flair would fit this bill as well. 

WWE still has the advantage at this point in the first 3 days not lynching a Civ. 

I don't believe there is a straight up Vig in this game with 2 scum teams. I think we had a 1 shot and it was used on Night 2 to target Mission who was acting scummy by not posting. On a side note the fact that Shawn Michaels wasn't tagged as The Heartbreak Kid instead of Mr Wrestlemania is a crime unto itself.

Scott hall was the one that came to my mind when it said leather jacket. I think the jobbers alignment is likely similar to a cult. There may still be another independent or two out there. 

Vote count 

Rags - - 2--mookie, ksj 

Woz - -9 --fj, ltbf,  touch, tk3, teude,  James, Bucs ,dome, slappy 

Bucs - - 1--rags 

Teude - - 1--slappy 

Woz has been lynched.  Write up shortly.  Post requirement waived as phase lasted under 24 hrs 

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

If I felt like you were being genuine and not self serving, I’d say thanks. My reads are almost always bad, I end up just following the first lolcleared Player, or malf if he’s playing his civ game. The only read I’ve been really proud of was the horror movie mafia where I had untouch pegged on d2 and even then it took me all game to prove it. 

When else have I ever nailed scum or had a couple good reads ? 

The first few games, yeah maybe. When was the last time I was super active in a game?

I don’t have the time (or maybe the desire, if I’m being more honest) to do all the quoting and digging and rereading I did when I first started playing... I just don’t really like these big games. I prefer smaller games, they’re easier for me to keep up and dig in. Sorry 

Well, it should have been blatantly obvious because without bucs our group didn’t really stand a chance. 

You kay not have consistently great reads but you do generally do a lot to bring other things to the forefront. There’s been a few different times that I’ve based some reads off of information you dug up. 

Youre a very good point guard who can score when it’s needed but set up the offense very well. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Well, it should have been blatantly obvious because without bucs our group didn’t really stand a chance. 

You kay not have consistently great reads but you do generally do a lot to bring other things to the forefront. There’s been a few different times that I’ve based some reads off of information you dug up. 

Youre a very good point guard who can score when it’s needed but set up the offense very well. 

Also, you can’t hold it against yourself that you couldn’t prove it against me. I can spin a very nice looking web.

Hey guys 

Gopher died 

Yea seems like he was onto woz 

No rags killed him 

Mick Foley wears leather?  Kinky 

No let's lynch woz 

Should we let him say anything? 

Nope OK 

The crowd gathers around woz, blood thirsty.  He offers them all bribes, money, cars, hell even Virgil, who doesn't love a bald black..... Hey this is pg... Oh OK   anyhow they all turn him down and toss him over 

Woz has been tossed over the ropes He was Ted DiBiase - - the million dollar man - - wwe legends aligned (green) 

It is now night four 24 hours to send in pm 

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, you can’t hold it against yourself that you couldn’t prove it against me. I can spin a very nice looking web.

I haven't seen you single anyone out and push their buttons in quite a while. Makes me sad.

Archived