Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Can you walk me through this logic? 

You wanna lynch him. But it offers no advantage. How is that?

Read it again.

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I still want to lynch Woz, and then you... or the other way around is fine. but doing it this quickly offers no advantage. 

14 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok I’m read up. I agree that it should be all but certain that Ragnarok is not civ-aligned.

@Woz should definitely explain himself before he is the lynch today. 

How is it possible that there is 5 factions? WWE, Jobber, WCW, Independent AND Alien... 

This is the reason I don’t buy the second language barrier and his claim. I could be more understanding, but he has wreaked of scum to me from day 1.

Look, obviously our guts are different than each other’s, but I just never got the civ vibe from him. I felt that his claim was an attempt to bring out another legend. I don’t feel he has done anything to help us find the scum. 

Right now I’m thinking Teude, Mookie, Bucs and Ragnarok are not Civ aligned.

So the ONLY way your theory works is if whicker just by chance said “that’s a civ entrance” to teude entering the game as a joke, and teude was able to twist that to his advantage. I just think it’s FAR more likely that teude is telling the truth and whicker cleared him

Is this your first game? Or did you play on the old site? Either way, I’m all but certain you’re wrong on teude. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

So the ONLY way your theory works is if whicker just by chance said “that’s a civ entrance” to teude entering the game as a joke, and teude was able to twist that to his advantage. I just think it’s FAR more likely that teude is telling the truth and whicker cleared him

Is this your first game? Or did you play on the old site? Either way, I’m all but certain you’re wrong on teude. 

I think the last game I played was more than a year ago. I played (and hosted a game) on the old site. It is my experience that even new guys can be coached to say the right things by experienced players. Alfred/Mathman/Malf is that player in my opinion. 

I could be wrong on Teude. I have no definitive proof he is mafia, but my guy tells me he isn’t civ. 

Things have changed significantly since I last played. To have 5 different factions is definitely strange. I’m used to the old Civ, Mafia and maybe a Vig games. 

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Ok. So you think Woz is a good lynch. But you don't wanna do it "this quickly." Why not?

15 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I said there’s no need to rush a lynch at this point in the game. I saw it play out poorly for civs in both of my last games. You quoted me, so you knew the reasoning 

I still want to lynch Woz, and then you... or the other way around is fine. but doing it this quickly offers no advantage. 

Like I don’t know how I can be more clear. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

My understanding is that he’d like to hear from woz first

My ONLY hesitation is that Bucs simply had a scumslip and forgot he had pushed Woz a few times before claiming he’s had no reads on him. Maybe it was a white knight attempt gone wrong and Woz IS civ? 

Though I’m not sure we can really explore that option without putting our investigator at risk.

And trading a civ for scum is OK, so maybe it’s still the best option.

@theuntouchable what do you think about going bucs first? I’m fine with either tonight

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

But that wasn't the case right away.

are you going to comment on why you flip flopped on Woz? You pushed him all game, then claimed you had a civ read on him all game, and are now back to pushing him. 

Dome was the 5th vote, so its kind of an awkward spot. If he was one of the first few then him eventually switching of as to not rush things wouldn't be an issue. If he was 7th or 8th then it definitely would be an issue. But his vote being more in the middle I'm not sure how to read it.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

My ONLY hesitation is that Bucs simply had a scumslip and forgot he had pushed Woz a few times before claiming he’s had no reads on him. Maybe it was a white knight attempt gone wrong and Woz IS civ? 

Though I’m not sure we can really explore that option without putting our investigator at risk.

And trading a civ for scum is OK, so maybe it’s still the best option.

@theuntouchable what do you think about going bucs first? I’m fine with either tonight

are you going to comment on why you flip flopped on Woz? You pushed him all game, then claimed you had a civ read on him all game, and are now back to pushing him. 

What does that even mean?

I didn't "slip" anything. I know damn well I've pushed Woz and you both. I only pushed him because he has the potential to be a very helpful civ. I didn't want mafia to hit him early if he was, indeed, a civ. Same I usually do with Malf. Like I said, mafia don't usually hit folks that might be lynched. And with everyone hinting at having some sort of knowledge, I figured pushing Woz would be enough to help keep him alive. You, on the other hand, have been absent 90% of the game. Like you always are when you're mafia.

9 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Dome was the 5th vote, so its kind of an awkward spot. If he was one of the first few then him eventually switching of as to not rush things wouldn't be an issue. If he was 7th or 8th then it definitely would be an issue. But his vote being more in the middle I'm not sure how to read it.

I’m with you there it could either way

Archived