USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

14 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I was back and forth between Moss and Burrow.  Went with the higher upside but probably should have went with the Singletary handcuff. 

I was debating between Moss and Gibson. Ultimately don’t like Moss’ receiving upside in that offense which really caps his ceiling but I can easily see a scenario where he supplants Singletary. 

41 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Ya I couldn’t find it there either but USMC’s league has always been points for return yards 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m not sure what the settings were last year. To my knowledge, @WE-R-Lions matched last years settings. I believe that he has last years settings somewhere. 

I am aware that the league rewarded return yardage at some point but it was pretty minimal. I only remember because about 3-4 years ago Tyreek Hill had a HUGE return game...over 100 yards. I got a point for his efforts. I’m pretty sure it was something like 100 yards/point. 

25 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I’m not sure what the settings were last year. To my knowledge, @WE-R-Lions matched last years settings. I believe that he has last years settings somewhere. 

I am aware that the league rewarded return yardage at some point but it was pretty minimal. I only remember because about 3-4 years ago Tyreek Hill had a HUGE return game...over 100 yards. I got a point for his efforts. I’m pretty sure it was something like 100 yards/point. 

It was definitely more at one point bc AB was unstoppable back when he was returning but it definitely was lessened just not sure to what point

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

It was definitely more at one point bc AB was unstoppable back when he was returning but it definitely was lessened just not sure to what point

Oh I remember AB wrecking it back in the day...which is why I was so disappointed that Tyreek didn’t get his due. But for whatever reason it does seem like the point total has been reducing...all without notifying the league members of course 

Edited by sammymvpknight

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel the same about the Pats DST i kept in a few crappy teams(my others were awful) but with Hightower and Chung gone they are done

I mean...It’s not a huge deal for me. He probably wouldn’t have started many weeks unless CEH got hurt. But it’s just annoying that I kept him over Preston Williams. Oh well...we probably have worse in store. 

Just now, sammymvpknight said:

I mean...It’s not a huge deal for me. He probably wouldn’t have started many weeks unless CEH got hurt. But it’s just annoying that I kept him over Preston Williams. Oh well...we probably have worse in store. 

Well yea, same for me. My team sucks with or without them but its worse now 

6 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Pretty surprised AJ Dillon lasted that long. Tbh I don’t love him as a prospect and don’t think he’ll have huge impact year 1, but I’d call it likely that Aaron Jones walks next year which would realistically make Dillon the Packers starter in 2021. 

Yea thats definitely the hope for anyone that takes him. He isnt much of a receiver but its not like Jamal Williams is going to be the guy either

7 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Pretty surprised AJ Dillon lasted that long. Tbh I don’t love him as a prospect and don’t think he’ll have huge impact year 1, but I’d call it likely that Aaron Jones walks next year which would realistically make Dillon the Packers starter in 2021. 

It was between Moss and Dillon for me, I like Dillons career prospect more but I need more impact this year. Moss has an easier road to the field so hopefully he can give me some depth. Really wanted a second pick in the round to take both.