USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I don’t know what to make of Gronk tbh 

I see him being  a 50 rec 650 yrd 10 TD. 

His relationship with brady, short season. Both will  pay off for him to produce.

I think evans will suffer with brady due to his production coming on deeper routes and brady not zipping it as much even though he still has good arm strength imo.

Godwin will become Edelman with a higher ceiling.. PPE monster watch out!!

Then gronk will be a saftey blanket and goal line killer

IDK? 

Edited by HvacRaider

27 minutes ago, HvacRaider said:

I see him being  a 50 rec 650 yrd 10 TD. 

His relationship with brady, short season. Both will  pay off for him to produce.

I think evans will suffer with brady due to his production coming on deeper routes and brady not zipping it as much even though he still has good arm strength imo.

Godwin will become Edelman with a higher ceiling.. PPE monster watch out!!

Then gronk will be a saftey blanket and goal line killer

IDK? 

It could go that way. 
but......

a year away, weird offseason, new system, last time we saw him, he wasn’t the same, Ariens is TE purgatory, lots of mouths to feed.

If you would have taken Mack, Gronk would probably have been my pick but I would be pretty apprehensive about it 

I’d be surprised if Gronkowski isn’t a top 10 TE if healthy. He’s just so talented, and has chemistry with Brady. He was definitely dropping off his last season but with that said he was still a top 10 TE when he played. It just is a matter how many games you get out of him. It could be 3 or it could be 14.

5 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I was back and forth between Moss and Burrow.  Went with the higher upside but probably should have went with the Singletary handcuff. 

Probably a good move. Stafford’s getting up there and has been banged up. If Burrow hits he will outplay Cousins.