USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

Personally against the idea of another WR/TE spot. Would prefer it to be an overall FLEX spot if we're going to expand at all since many teams rosters are pretty thin to begin with. 

With that said I'm not going to be the wet blanket of the league if that's what everyone wants. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Can I change my decision on Zuerlein to DJax? Still within original deadline

Hmmm, why do I get the feeling that we've discussed that very decision before...:D

I'm fine with it. You can go ahead & change it if you want since you have LM rights or I'll take care of it in the morning when I get to work.

***The draft thread is now up & running***

Took longer then I wanted because I found one more trade (between @sammymvpknight & @Hockey5djh) that affected this year's draft.  Because of this, I went through all 66 pages to make sure I didn't miss anymore. 

All three trades have been listed at the top of the draft thread for everyone's SA.

29 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Its not cool but think about it this way

it prevents random people from joining and spamming the crap out of us. Im pretty sure that’s why its there just like why you cant or couldnt send pms to multiple people at once

Well you can always send e-mails via the ESPN site for trade offers and such until things change??

1 hour ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Well you can always send e-mails via the ESPN site for trade offers and such until things change??

Or @SaveOurSonics just post here and tag/ask the person you're attempting to trade with to PM you. You can accept as many PMs as you want but there's restrictions on how many you can send out. Its not idea but it'll get the job done.

Like Jags said above, it prevents people from joining the site just to spam you.