USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

Alright, before I create the draft thread, I want to do one last roll call to make sure everything's in order.

Below are the team members that I'm tracking (with the help of @chisoxguy7) to date:

***Everyone please "Roger Up" one last time & we'll get this thing rolling!***

9 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

I'm In! :)

Has @tntitans4life17  set his keepers? 

Is that also the draft order?

That is not the draft order.

Also, thanks to you I checked real quick and quite a few members have yet to set their keepers. Specifically, 4 teams (@tntitans4life17, @Sllim Pickens, @chisoxguy7 @sammymvpknight) have no keepers selected and 1 team (@WizardHawk) is missing two keepers.

I'll try (my work PC doesn't like the new ESPN update very much) and tentatively set tntitans4life's keepers until we find someone. 

Edited by USMC_PackFan

4 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

For what it's worth the last time @tntitans4life17 visited the forum was on March 31 & the last time he replied to a post was on Jan 1st.

Yeah, I noticed that. He also missed "check-in" and had to be replaced in the SuperFlex league.

I'm just gonna go ahead and change the topic header to reflect that we need a replacement.