2022 NFC North Fantasy Football League Discussion (2022 Keeper Deadline August 4th at 8pm CENTRAL)

squire12

On 8/28/2020 at 7:36 AM, Packerraymond said:

Trade between myself and @Bigbear72

I receive:

WR Mike Williams

2021 3rd

He receives:

WR Brandon Cooks

On 11/3/2020 at 1:33 PM, The Gnat said:

I have agreed to a trade with @Bigbear72

He receives Barkley and a 2021 3rd

I receive a 2021 1st, 2021 3rd and his 2022 1st

@The Gnat, @Bigbear72 I will let you 2 sort out the issue that Bigbear had already traded away his 2021 3rd in a prior trade....posted above

On 1/1/2021 at 12:09 AM, Nzd07 said:

Yeah cause all the rules changed.

When I made that trade, the waiver wire was still chalk full of plug-and-play players.

Still, I wouldn't call a team with Swift, Jackson, and Evans "weak", especially given that team is likely to get one of the elite WRs in this class, to boot.

Ran away from the grind huh? 

Bye bye 👋 

Let me know if there are any issues with the draft board

Round Round Round Round Round Round Round Round Round
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Packerraymond Packerraymond Packerraymond Packerraymond Packerraymond Packerraymond Packerraymond Packerraymond Packerraymond
Sllim Pickens Sllim Pickens Sllim Pickens Sllim Pickens Sllim Pickens Sllim Pickens Sllim Pickens Sllim Pickens Sllim Pickens
Pool Pool Pool Pool Pool Pool Pool Pool Pool
Gnat Gnat Gnat Big Bear Gnat Gnat Gnat Gnat Gnat
VikeManDan VikeManDan VikeManDan VikeManDan VikeManDan VikeManDan VikeManDan VikeManDan VikeManDan
Squire Squire Squire Squire Squire Squire Squire Squire Squire
DannyB DannyB DannyB DannyB DannyB DannyB DannyB DannyB DannyB
Gnat Big Bear Packerraymond Gnat Big Bear Big Bear Big Bear Big Bear Big Bear
persiandud persiandud persiandud persiandud persiandud persiandud persiandud persiandud persiandud
Pool Pool vikes_bolts vikes_bolts vikes_bolts vikes_bolts vikes_bolts vikes_bolts vikes_bolts

@Pool, @DannyB, @Bigbear72, @Packerraymond, @persiandud, @The Gnat, @Sllim Pickens@Vikes_Bolts1228, @VikeManDan

Draft info

Keeper deadline =  Tuesday August 10th at 8PM CENTRAL TIME

DRAFT = will be held here.   Start date August 15th at 11AM CENTRAL TIME.  

ROUND 1 = 24 hours for picks
ROUNDS 2 - 9 = 8 hours for picks.

Please tag the player after you when you make pick.  Also, please put the pick number of the pick so it is easier for me to track any missed picks.  If we are running slow and in jeopardy of not finishing, we will reduce the time for picks in later rounds.  

If you have any issues/questions/concerns with any of the above, let me know.   I will post a separate draft thread a few days before the start of the draft.

On 7/18/2021 at 7:38 PM, persiandud said:

My non keepers are on the block before the draft/keeper deadline. Looking to move Denzel Mims, Corey Davis, Marquise Brown, Tyler Higbee cheaply, either to move up in the draft or for picks 

Anyone interested in these pieces before we start the draft?