2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

51 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Durant just didn't have a complete dud like Curry did last game. If Curry was bad but not TERRIBLE, he would have gotten finals MVP.

Durant solidifying himself as a top 15 player. Could end up in the top 10. 

he's always going to have that "but"

49 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

KD is 100% beta. Will never respect him tbh which is a shame because he's such a damn talent. 

he goes to Boston, Kyrie goes somewhere else, and the NBA is probably at it's best. Damn why did the Warriors have to blow that 3-1 lead. 

23 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

So LeBron has a serious “hand” injury since game 1 because he supposedly punched a black board lol

Lmaoooooooooooooooo, JR really made this guy go full Amare after the game. You're the real MVP! 

Though that probably explains why he abandoned the jumper as the series went on. 

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

FTFY

That's where it all started

true but I doubt KD joins the Warriors if they win the Chip. It's like he thought the Warriors were a lost cause against Lebron and he would get them over the hump and be a hero lol

2 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

he goes to Boston, Kyrie goes somewhere else, and the NBA is probably at it's best. Damn why did the Warriors have to blow that 3-1 lead. 

Not too sure about this. More competitive overall but with LeBron, KD, and Irving all on separate teams the Warriors might still be dominating. Let's not forget that 2015 team without Durant was still one of the best NBA teams we have seen in a long time.

I think the Warriors would of still won last year without KD. Although this year the Rockets would of beat them for sure without KD.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Not too sure about this. More competitive overall but with LeBron, KD, and Irving all on separate teams the Warriors might still be dominating. Let's not forget that 2015 team without Durant was still one of the best NBA teams we have seen in a long time.

I think the Warriors would of still won last year without KD. Although this year the Rockets would of beat them for sure without KD.

who really knows. I know the east would have been amazing with KD and possibly IT vs Lebron and Kyrie. If Kyrie bolts, then where does he go because IT's trade value isn't seen as high with KD being the guy. 

Rockets with CP3 and Warriors at full strength would have been amazing. Curry def took a step back for KD but first option Curry was lethal. I think Dubs still win out but it would have been amazing to watch throughout the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

And he had it wrapped just in time for the post game presser. 

Ridiculous... things like this are why I very much dislike LeBron.

Either way, I hope he leaves the Cavs and the Warrios can play him on a more even playing field whether it is Houston or Philadelphia. GS vs Hou with LeBron would be the series of all series... although I'd rather LeBron create some parity. Philadelphia isn't a horrible choice but I'd rather him pull a shocker and go to Toronto, Indiana, or New Orleans. Won't happen but would be fun to see.

holy hell man.  'i basically played the last three games with a broken hand'.... jesus christ.  this dude stays with excuses.  either he's tired, worn down, now his hand is broken... lmao.  dude gtfoh.  i can't believe this clown.  they get swept in the finals and now all of a sudden he has a broken right hand.

lmao

Archived