2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

Dude clearly had some sort of injury break or not. Hand was still swollen a week later from suffering it, and it helps explain why he abandoned his outside shot after being money vs Boston and against the Dubs in game 1. But why did he have to come in with the cast in the post game conference? Granted, the news of the injury was going to leak eventually but he didn't need to do that right after the game. And all the beat writers plus other national writers tweeted this out five minutes after the game. So Rich Paul or whoever in his crew leaked it had those texts ready to go in their drafts? The funny thing is the broken or swollen hand did help him make his FTs lol. 

On 6/9/2018 at 3:25 PM, jrry32 said:

First of all, the reports indicate it's not broken. Second of all, the issue people take with it is that LeBron put it out there at all. He didn't need to do so during series nor did he need to do it now. It's an excuse. 

Amen. LeBron could have kept it secret. He put it out there for a reason. It's weak sauce. Imagine if GS lost and Steph put out right after the series that he reinjured his knee. Everybody would rightfully recognize it as excuse making.

I thought he did that.

On 6/9/2018 at 3:35 PM, l3lind golfer said:

'lebron is arguably the best of all time' yet he got swept in the finals two times and got 4-1'd two times.  Please stop.  the guy quit in game 4, took only 13 shots, Plays absolutely 0 defense and this dude is arguably the best player ever?  and then he all of a sudden shows up after being swept with a cast on his hand lmao.

it's insulting to say LeBron is arguably better than Jordan lol.  there's no argument, jordan is clearly superior.  kevin durant is the best player in the league right now.  how you the king with no crown?

lol

6 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

When? 

Notice that when Steph wasn’t playing well he was the one who kept re-emphasising that he was healthy. It was the media. Bron on the other hand (pun very much intended)...

Wait, remind me when LeBron wasn't playing well? While I wait for that, I'm gonna go out and run a few miles. You'll have plenty of time, I'm a large fella so I won't run too fast. 

5 hours ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

Wait, remind me when LeBron wasn't playing well? While I wait for that, I'm gonna go out and run a few miles. You'll have plenty of time, I'm a large fella so I won't run too fast. 

Show me where i said LeBron wasn’t playing well...

Now I’ll wait...

4 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

Show me where i said LeBron wasn’t playing well...

Now I’ll wait...

You compared the two situations with Steph not playing well...You're statement implied that Lebron didn't play well and his excuse was his hand injury.

20 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dude clearly had some sort of injury break or not. Hand was still swollen a week later from suffering it, and it helps explain why he abandoned his outside shot after being money vs Boston and against the Dubs in game 1. But why did he have to come in with the cast in the post game conference? Granted, the news of the injury was going to leak eventually but he didn't need to do that right after the game. And all the beat writers plus other national writers tweeted this out five minutes after the game. So Rich Paul or whoever in his crew leaked it had those texts ready to go in their drafts? The funny thing is the broken or swollen hand did help him make his FTs lol. 

Only thing I can think of is they either didn’t want to cast it or whatever it is and keep taking it on and off for each game, not allow GSW to know his hand is messed up, or that he hurt it even more in the last game and had to cast it immediately after. It is strange tho 

21 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Only thing I can think of is they either didn’t want to cast it or whatever it is and keep taking it on and off for each game, not allow GSW to know his hand is messed up, or that he hurt it even more in the last game and had to cast it immediately after. It is strange tho 

I get why he didn't wear a cast earlier in the series…. But could he not have waited to wear the cast AFTER the post game conference? 

Anyways, what kind of speech does #SwagChamp give during the parade??? 

So SAS said this wasn't any breaking news or anything, that he had heard what happened after game 1 and the Warriors were aware of the injured hand. Um, so how the hell does that not get leaked out then? Literally EVERYTHING else about LeBron gets leaked out but THAT doesn't? Really? 

On 6/9/2018 at 8:39 PM, resilient part 2 said:

Not calling anyone out in particular, but can someone be banned for being stupid?

Let's find out.

Poll for FF, who is the all time worst ring chaser in NBA history: Kevin Durant or Michael Jordan?

Durant chases 2 rings with the Warriors. Jordan retires to go play baseball (all time beta move tbh), then comes back and guess which team he goes to? The superteam Bulls.

tbh Jordan was worse for the NBA than Durant.

Archived