2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

2 hours ago, RollEagles said:

Some really awful takes in this thread.

So yeah, LeBron should have done everything he could to keep it a secret right? Find me the line where LeBron says or even implies that the Cavs lost because he broke his hand. I'll wait. That's his excuse? Where did he use it as an excuse? A reporter asked him. He answered. If it was an excuse, wouldn't we have heard about it earlier? 

The dude dropped 34 points per game, 8.5 assists per game, and 10 rebounds per game with a broken hand and didn't say anything about it until people asked him about it after the series. And there are legitimately people saying he's using it as a crutch or an excuse. 

It's a joke. 

People hate greatness. Same way that there are other fans hate Golden State. 

It's entirely irrational. LeBron is arguably the best of all time. Golden State's run has arguably been one of the best of all time. 

First of all, the reports indicate it's not broken. Second of all, the issue people take with it is that LeBron put it out there at all. He didn't need to do so during series nor did he need to do it now. It's an excuse. 

42 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Reporters were asking him about it because he made sure to show everyone his cast and have his mouthpiece reporter Windhorst let everyone know he had a broken hand.

No one is denying his greatness as a player, but if you can’t acknowledge his unbearable narcissism then you are choosing to be just as bad as the “haters” you’re trying to call out.

Amen. LeBron could have kept it secret. He put it out there for a reason. It's weak sauce. Imagine if GS lost and Steph put out right after the series that he reinjured his knee. Everybody would rightfully recognize it as excuse making.

'lebron is arguably the best of all time' yet he got swept in the finals two times and got 4-1'd two times.  Please stop.  the guy quit in game 4, took only 13 shots, Plays absolutely 0 defense and this dude is arguably the best player ever?  and then he all of a sudden shows up after being swept with a cast on his hand lmao.

it's insulting to say LeBron is arguably better than Jordan lol.  there's no argument, jordan is clearly superior.  kevin durant is the best player in the league right now.  how you the king with no crown?

10 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

First of all, the reports indicate it's not broken. Second of all, the issue people take with it is that LeBron put it out there at all. He didn't need to do so during series nor did he need to do it now. It's an excuse. 

Amen. LeBron could have kept it secret. He put it out there for a reason. It's weak sauce. Imagine if GS lost and Steph put out right after the series that he reinjured his knee. Everybody would rightfully recognize it as excuse making.

agreed.  but even after game 1 when he broke it post-game.... if he would have came out then and said it then i woulda even been cool with that.  but to wait until you get swept and come out with a big black cast on your hand is lmao worthy.  i'm sure his hand is hurt or swollen, just like iggy and Klay were hurting too.  when Klay played poorly after game 3, he should have came out with a cast on his ankle as an excuse lol

21 minutes ago, l3lind golfer said:

'lebron is arguably the best of all time' yet he got swept in the finals two times and got 4-1'd two times.  Please stop.  the guy quit in game 4, took only 13 shots, Plays absolutely 0 defense and this dude is arguably the best player ever?  and then he all of a sudden shows up after being swept with a cast on his hand lmao.

it's insulting to say LeBron is arguably better than Jordan lol.  there's no argument, jordan is clearly superior.  kevin durant is the best player in the league right now.  how you the king with no crown?

Calm down there Stephen A Smith ?????

if you really think about it, Kevin Durant might just be the most unique superstar ever.  he doesn't need to dominate the basketball to make massive impacts on games.  He would Probably Be the best superstar ever to play with.  Like, he doesn't alter how his teammates play the game or disrupt an Offensive system.  There's like no superstar ever that could do that other than like Larry bird who would be kyle Korver in today's game.  

aFter the past 2 years i gained a huge amount of respect for Durant and the player he is.  He's the best player in the world and elevates teams.  he's so Amazing.

23 minutes ago, l3lind golfer said:

if you really think about it, Kevin Durant might just be the most unique superstar ever.  he doesn't need to dominate the basketball to make massive impacts on games.  He would Probably Be the best superstar ever to play with.  Like, he doesn't alter how his teammates play the game or disrupt an Offensive system.  There's like no superstar ever that could do that other than like Larry bird who would be kyle Korver in today's game.  

aFter the past 2 years i gained a huge amount of respect for Durant and the player he is.  He's the best player in the world and elevates teams.  he's so Amazing.

Larry Bird would be an even better player in today's game. Elite shooter, passer, and ball-handler with a post game and strong instincts on D. He would have his warts on D, but he'd be a far more useful defender than a guy like Kevin Love.

Clean sweep. Who didn't see that coming? 

Yeah, I don't blame the Cavs for packing it in in game 4. Trading Kyrie for the always-injured Isaiah Thomas and then trading him and a first for scraps was a dumb move and now, it looks like the Cavs are gonna be left in disarray yet again. 

I look forward to hearing Trump say he "disinvited" the Warriors after Steph said they were never going to the WH after his childish tirade, el oh el. xD

7 hours ago, malak1 said:

I’ll never understand why grown men let their nails grow that long, especially someone who plays basketball for a living.

but yea, that hand is pretty swollen, I hope he got a.....supporting cast ???

Warren Moon did it. Liked the feeling he had when throwing a spiral. Whatever. 

Archived