Fallout 76

Danger

I feel this is a game where if you like Fallout and you want to play Fallout with your buddies, then you'll like it as a Co-Op game. Just getting in with a buddy or 3 and just exploring and doing Fallout things, with some PvP involved even though it's isn't a PvP game. It's a coop Fallout game. If none of those apply to you then save your money. This isn't really a solo experience that will leave you super fulfilled like a regular Fallout. I mean some people MIGHT still like it solo but I think this game is more a couple like minded buddy coop game more than anything. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

Man I disagree with everyone saying it isn’t a good solo game. I played it for 6 hours straight solo and had a blast. 

The scorched AI needs work, difficulty needs to be ramped up and PC needs a ton of just basic features/settings added but overall it was fantastic.

i also don’t know why people are complaining so hard about PC performance, it run like silk for me on max settings and I only have an i5 and 1060. 

On 10/31/2018 at 12:09 PM, Norm said:

If you're on PC, when you do play, change settings instantly to full screen from borderless windowed. I was getting twenty freaking fps before I did that. All low or all high I get very very similar frames but there's all sorts of stutter, so I just left it low and I'll toy with it when I have time. Worked for me anyways

You the real MVP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

Man I disagree with everyone saying it isn’t a good solo game. I played it for 6 hours straight solo and had a blast. 

The scorched AI needs work, difficulty needs to be ramped up and PC needs a ton of just basic features/settings added but overall it was fantastic.

i also don’t know why people are complaining so hard about PC performance, it run like silk for me on max settings and I only have an i5 and 1060. 

Same setup as you, runs pretty well for me. After I said I was bored by myself, I literally logged back in for another hour lol. Sometimes I just get in a mood where nothing is fun. I think I expected to see others way more often .

I finally got punked in PvP though. One guy was yelling and hollering there's a guy at his base, then two more showed up and started to attack. I was on my laptop with a **** mouse just laying on the bed so I couldn't aim for **** and I dropped the first guy to like 10% health with two HS but then they got me and they all laugh hahaha stupid ******* whatever. And I'm just like yeah enjoy your garbage scraps that aren't worth ****. Definitely the kind of losers that aren't looting for a reason, just like to ruin it for others. 

27 minutes ago, Norm said:

Same setup as you, runs pretty well for me. After I said I was bored by myself, I literally logged back in for another hour lol. Sometimes I just get in a mood where nothing is fun. I think I expected to see others way more often .

I finally got punked in PvP though. One guy was yelling and hollering there's a guy at his base, then two more showed up and started to attack. I was on my laptop with a **** mouse just laying on the bed so I couldn't aim for **** and I dropped the first guy to like 10% health with two HS but then they got me and they all laugh hahaha stupid ******* whatever. And I'm just like yeah enjoy your garbage scraps that aren't worth ****. Definitely the kind of losers that aren't looting for a reason, just like to ruin it for others. 

I feel like that sort of stuff is pretty rare though. I randomly ran into two guys at the Mothman Museum and was just following them for a while until they started shooting me, but I just fast traveled back to my camp so no big deal. Unless you start fighting back they really cant hurt you much.

Just sort of fun. you never know what type of people you are going to find. 

12 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I feel like that sort of stuff is pretty rare though. I randomly ran into two guys at the Mothman Museum and was just following them for a while until they started shooting me, but I just fast traveled back to my camp so no big deal. Unless you start fighting back they really cant hurt you much.

I am just going to wait until launch to play. The last couple weeks with cod was more than I've been playing games in the last couple years, so I have no idea how I'm gonna do both RDR2 and Fallout

54 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Yeah I could have traveled away, I wanted to see if I could at least kill one lol. The only other guy that shot me stood there waving after, so I guess it was an accident. Then I gave him a gun bc why not and he followed me and for a while lol it's been very positive in that regard, I was just annoyed it happened right before it ended so that's the note I went out on lol

9 minutes ago, Norm said:

Yeah I could have traveled away, I wanted to see if I could at least kill one lol. The only other guy that shot me stood there waving after, so I guess it was an accident. Then I gave him a gun bc why not and he followed me and for a while lol it's been very positive in that regard, I was just annoyed it happened right before it ended so that's the note I went out on lol

I'm interested to see how things are in a year when everyone is in the end game. Right now people are just exploring and has no reason to grief, but once everyone doesn't really have much else to do..... 

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

I'm interested to see how things are in a year when everyone is in the end game. Right now people are just exploring and has no reason to grief, but once everyone doesn't really have much else to do..... 

Yeah good point. It'll definitely get worse as it goes unless they keep adding stuff to do

5 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I didn't say it's a bad Solo game, I said it would be funner with friends. Since this is the first time you can go into a Fallout world with people. I don't have any friends so I'm gonna have to play it solo. FeelsBadMan

2 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

I didn't say it's a bad Solo game, I said it would be funner with friends. Since this is the first time you can go into a Fallout world with people. I don't have any friends so I'm gonna have to play it solo. FeelsBadMan

More fun* not funner idiot lol kidding.

No I agree

Are you PC master race, you can add me, no pressure if you don't want to. Lmk. ****s weird af when people wanna e friend me too 

Everyone I know got old and moved on with their real lives. I still play games lol