Fallout 76

Danger

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I'm feeling more "meh" about this as the release date approaches. Doesn't help that RDR2 will be released a couple weeks earlier. Hard to imagine myself booting up Fallout 76 instead of that game. I'll be lurking this thread.

I'm the opposite. I probably won't end up buying RDR2 for a long time

• Like 1

It was designed by a skeleton crew making what amounts to a really shiny MP mod for FO4. It's gonna be a buggy, unoptomized mess because the framework and engine that held FO4 together barely could function with just FO4, let alone a game that's quadruple the size that has to account for 23 other players and their actions and interactions at all given times.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It was designed by a skeleton crew

Is this actually based on something? And if it's a just a mod, do they need a crew the size they needed for a full game.

And oh **** yes it will be buggy, like every FO since 3...There's been some bugs and optimization is poop once they move far from the vault already. I can tolerate all that **** though. I'm not the whiny cry baby gamer that would rather find the worst in everything instead of enjoying gaming.