The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, MookieMonster said:

That would require me posting, would it not? I had no opinion at that point because I had been largely inactive. I've explained this to you 10 times, you're only "read" so far was me being inactive.

Bravo, sir. Dome

lol. So you "put me on your list" when I came at you the first time and I laughed at you.

I brought it up again and you vote for me as a retaliation. Bravo, sir. 

9 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I posted a good bit yesterday, and am posting a good bit today. So yes.

Okay, so you are now caught up, I assume? Beyond dome (and I suppose based on your previous assertions, me), who is scum to you?

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

Okay, so you are now caught up, I assume? Beyond dome (and I suppose based on your previous assertions, me), who is scum to you?

I backed off of you. I posted that earlier. Dome is just acting odd.

If I had to take a stab at a mafia member right now it would be Tk3. He's been extremely inactive.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

@Woz, what's your mafia list look like?

teude has been skating under the radar and really isn't doing much other than voting. I'm getting a weird vibe from OleXmad, but I'm not sure he's mafia; just not sure he's town either. Gopher's another one I'm dubious about.

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

If I had to take a stab at a mafia member right now it would be Tk3. He's been extremely inactive.

LOOOOOOOL

please tell us more about how you're caught up and active now.

Tk has been gone since Monday.

10 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Like replaced?

Yes. 

Search his name and you’ll see the post

youll also see that this is the first time you’ve mentioned him even though he’s apparently your 2nd best read in the game 

5 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Are you town? Or just saying Town (they) will avenge itself for you because you and the others in your chatty are scrambling? 

Easy way to try and “seem” town

Is this your way to bait non town?

10 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Yes. 

Search his name and you’ll see the post

youll also see that this is the first time you’ve mentioned him even though he’s apparently your 2nd best read in the game 

He was my read because he hasn't been posting at all...This would explain why lolololol

Archived