The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

We don't really know if this role is in this game.  From my posted list of roles, that was just my best guess of roles based on the prominent characters.  

Anyone else have thoughts??

I haven't particularly loved the "this game is based on the Nolanverse" theme.  It might be partially true, but it could also provide for fake claims.  

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Actually yes. When a person questions a statement from someone because it doesn’t make sense what else would it be? 

What you questioned was a single vote against you. There was a bright reason why I did it. Typically you skip over something like this. I’ve said push my Lynch. Worst case mafia kills me after, end up as a typical vanilla civ kill at that point. But what I question is why did you get defensive? Why this time? Was it because you knew I claimed while having heat on me hoping you could just kill me tonight and actually Lynch another civ that couldn’t pardon theirselves tonight?

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

What you questioned was a single vote against you. There was a bright reason why I did it. Typically you skip over something like this. I’ve said push my Lynch. Worst case mafia kills me after, end up as a typical vanilla civ kill at that point. But what I question is why did you get defensive? Why this time? Was it because you knew I claimed while having heat on me hoping you could just kill me tonight and actually Lynch another civ that couldn’t pardon theirselves tonight?

See, this is exactly what I mean by things that don’t make sense. 

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I haven't particularly loved the "this game is based on the Nolanverse" theme.  It might be partially true, but it could also provide for fake claims.  

I mean it fits given who the Robin in this game was and most of the dead civs are gotham police but that is accurate.

Archived