The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

There was a better time and place to use it than that early. And he basically wanted out of the game 

Hmm, okay

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

To be fair at least he had a reason to answer, I ask him a question..... and he answered it. You got worried about a single vote and got defensive

And I had a question to ask you because it seemed more like made up thoughts than anything else.

On 6/4/2018 at 10:13 PM, Famous Jameis said:

--If there is a tie when Night Time starts, there will be a 10 minute overtime.
Ties are a null result. Everyone will have 10 minutes to change their vote one time, if they wish.
A tie after overtime will result in tie breaking procedures.

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:

--If there is a tie when Night Time starts, there will be a 10 minute overtime.
Ties are a null result. Everyone will have 10 minutes to change their vote one time, if they wish.
A tie after overtime will result in tie breaking procedures.

Thanks!!! Missed that at the bottom of the rules.

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

md4l I’m going to start reading up now, but this post honestly is very scummy. 

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Ok so for what it’s worth, from reading up I question Malf, but I’m still interested in md4l. A flip civ on him darth and Malf both would be interesting scum material

And for everyone calling me an inactive I’m active every night after work and during work when I’m not busy

This is exactly what I’m talking about. And it’s obvious to me that you have not actually read up, which makes the last comment interesting.

What you questioned was a single vote against you. There was a bright reason why I did it. Typically you skip over something like this. I’ve said push my Lynch. Worst case mafia kills me after, end up as a typical vanilla civ kill at that point. But what I question is why did you get defensive? Why this time? Was it because you knew I claimed while having heat on me hoping you could just kill me tonight and actually Lynch another civ that couldn’t pardon theirselves tonight?

This is how I know you haven’t actually read up.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This is exactly what I’m talking about. And it’s obvious to me that you have not actually read up, which makes the last comment interesting.

Also what’s interesting about it? I actually read someone call me an “inactive Lynch” it’s why I posted that. I think it was Darth that said it. So I commented back and said I wasn’t inactive and only could post after work today? 

It seems like you are trying to make a point of out of thin air right now? Why is that?

Archived