The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I’ve been cleared by the investigator and you still want to lynch me

What have you that idea? The fact that I said I’d vote malf over you if MD4L came back civ? Or the time I said you sounded like a frustrated civ?

you get so defensive lol. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I visited players as well....but did not get roles or alliances, so I am not sure how that adds to clearing him.

It just confirms that I was telling the truth. Speaking of which, after this night you need to explain why you visited Woz. You’ve been avoiding that like the plague.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

What have you that idea? The fact that I said I’d vote malf over you if MD4L came back civ? Or the time I said you sounded like a frustrated civ?

you get so defensive lol. 

Not defensive. Legit looking at the fact you still have me as possible scum. It’s the most committed tunnel I’ve ever seen.

bravo

So here is my theories that I have been rolling around in my head.

The last people that are suspicious to me are people people that are claiming characters that are not related to the Batman series.

Every Mafia member has been a direct role related to The Dark Knight. Joker, Lau, Two-Face. This leads me to believe the last mafia member is also from that movie and is either Maroni or Gambol.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Legit looking at the fact you still have me as possible scum

Looking at you as “possible” scum isn’t tunneling... it’s looking at every option. The opposite of tunneling. I said you read frustrated civ and the fact that I have you 2nd after malf, which would be the only possibility if MD4Ls info is correct should tell you everything you need to know about how my read on you. 

so yes. You’re being defensive lol 

@Slappy Mc to add to my defense against the ridiculous theory that I may have planned my claim since before n1

i was dropping hints about a non-Batman role (granny, made a reference to your age as a retired man and repeated my cookies joke from last time I was grandma) since before anyone else came out with the fact that non-Batman roles might exist. 

Wouldnt risk that as scum, would’ve claimed a Batman themed role 

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Super ultra tunnel engaged 

I’m starting to believe the intricacies of the game escape you lol. You’re easily confused and have a lot of faith in your very poor understanding of the game lol

either that or you’re scum and I was right too keep prodding you along

either way, I’ll take it xD

34 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is BS. I am on the west coast and it is 240 right now. If you cannot be active and aren’t here for stuff, you have no reason to complain about not being involved.

This is oddly aggressive.  The day phase lasted about 5 hours in the middle of fathers day.  Breaking news bud, people have lives and families.  Town gains nothing from quick day phases 

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’m starting to believe the intricacies of the game escape you lol. You’re easily confused and have a lot of faith in your very poor understanding of the game lol

either that or you’re scum and I was right too keep prodding you along

either way, I’ll take it xD

You are certified mad online.

Sarcasm/joke seems to be flying far over your head ?

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This is oddly aggressive.  The day phase lasted about 5 hours in the middle of fathers day.  Breaking news bud, people have lives and families.  Town gains nothing from quick day phases 

There is one mafia left, why prolong it. This game does not to need to take another week.

I also have a family and have been doing all things Father’s Day related, but I’m not complaining about speeding up a game that should be over within a night or two with the information presented.

Archived