The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

i agree.

between me, dome, and mookie....1 is mafia.

i am almost 100 percent sure its mookie.

See, this ish literally blows my mind. I’ve got 2 people confirming my role is the truth and my moves are what I said, we’ve got the town detective saying I’m innocent and you still want to act like I’m scum with literally no evidence.

What’s the reasoning? Because I was frustrated town?

3 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

See, this ish literally blows my mind. I’ve got 2 people confirming my role is the truth and my moves are what I said, we’ve got the town detective saying I’m innocent and you still want to act like I’m scum with literally no evidence.

Alfred is rolling with a conversion theory....

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

simply put, domes claim fits into how he has played all game, and the lack of a night 1 kill.

you could be investigation resistant or have converted the investigator.

dome has acted much more townlike than you.

many your posts had the intention of "clearing yourself" instead of finding scum 

choosing between dome and you....you are much more likely mafia

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What makes you think that? 

It’s also odd that you no longer think I am a possibility.

sigh.....md4ls list.

im going from that list first.

dome, rag, me, and mookie are the only people alive on the list and 1 must be scum

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Seriously, how many votes did you get total for the entire game?   I think you self voted 2x and Malfin voted for you 2x as well.  I am pretty sure you have 0 votes at the time of lynching for the 5+ days.   That is some strong paranoia.

Archived