The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

But didn’t he say it as commissioner?

yeah i dont think woz is fake claiming.

possible that he was converted

i think we have to lynch dome bc he is the only one on the list that isnt cleared.

if he flips civ, we will go from there

Just now, MathMan said:

@Slappy Mc claimed that he could take over investigator duties when you are dead.

Since you claim to be out of invests, his backup role now doesn't make sense. Only I believe him over you.

What don't you tell me what really happened....

Night one - I forgot to enter a move. I got multiple PMs from FJ asking if I was going to enter a move, but the deadline expired before I saw them.

Day two - I then apologized for going AWOL in the thread. After that point, I had scheduled a primary and contingent investigation target (in case the primary was lynched). I probably annoyed the eff out of FJ because I would regularly change them throughout the day at various points.

Night two - After all was said and done, I investigated OleXmad. He returned as town.

Day three - I not-so-subtly tried to cover for OleXmad in order to protect town (in reviewing my messages, I know exactly where I screwed up on that front). More targets were collected and discarded.

Night three - I thought I was being a good cop and investigated Darth Pees. And I found he was town. I had a whole write up ready to go based on his N3 discussion (bottom of page 163) on how I thought it was scummy ... and then Ragnarok had to go and steal my thunder.

Day four - I played it generally quiet because I didn't have much to contribute and didn't want to lose my last investigation.

Night four - I had four possible options: domepatrol91, MD4L, MookieMonster, and you. I didn't want to risk domepatrol91's taser if it existed (though I suppose that would confirmed it). I thought about checking MD4L but I didn't think that would answer much for us. Where I struggled, to be honest, was between Mookie and you. I went with the "safer" play in Mookie, but as I said after the night was over, I kind of hoped that MD4L's list was accurate and that you were mafia because you would have then played a brilliant game.

So, there you have it. Whether you believe it or not is up to you.

Just now, MathMan said:

i think we have to lynch dome bc he is the only one on the list that isnt cleared.

Loooool. How many times this game have you said you were “sure” or “certain” I was scum? 

Youve tried buttering me up and agreeing with a lot of the things I’ve said the last day and kept pushing me as civ. You’ve been in support of happy and didn’t recognize why he has to be the one lying in the Woz/Slappy thing. Now that Slappy has been outed, you’re turning on me

guys it’s malf

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Loooool. How many times this game have you said you were “sure” or “certain” I was scum? 

Youve tried buttering me up and agreeing with a lot of the things I’ve said the last day and kept pushing me as civ. You’ve been in support of happy and didn’t recognize why he has to be the one lying in the Woz/Slappy thing. Now that Slappy has been outed, you’re turning on me

guys it’s malf

Certain I was *civ

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

guys it’s malf

Weird. Now you realize he was buttering you up all game.... 

Archived