The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

12 hours ago, Whicker said:

It wasn't some great case, but the part about him seeking validation for a James vote made sense and there wasn't much else to go on. I'm getting a civvy reading off of James from his recent posting and I obviously don't like my wagon. I'd rather go for Darth off of something than others off of nothing

James

I hate being out of likes because it makes me have to quote and agree with posts

12 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

And as scum, you dont like talking as much.

Boom!

#nailed

Serious time. I would rather go Darth than James. Can this happen? 

12 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Darth 

Some of these are out of order because as I kept reading other parts stuck out. Whicker states that he’s getting a civ read on James due to “recent posting” but I don’t recall seeing James post inbetween the the time he voted James and the time he said he had a civ read on him. 

The interactions through this time frame between rags and whicker and certainly interesting to say the least. 

If whicker is mafia, I don’t think BCB is. 

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

"I don't wanna lynch James.... Oh, and whoever's next. Yeah."

Lol.  If I was scum I woulda bussed the hell outta James or voted Whicker instead of starting trains on zero vote people.  Anyone whose been scum with me knows I stay under the radar 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Some of these are out of order because as I kept reading other parts stuck out. Whicker states that he’s getting a civ read on James due to “recent posting” but I don’t recall seeing James post inbetween the the time he voted James and the time he said he had a civ read on him. 

The interactions through this time frame between rags and whicker and certainly interesting to say the least. 

Whicker was the counter wagon so he's pretty clear in my book 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

The "recent" posting was his response to Malf asking for a claim 

Archived