The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

17 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

8 James - dome, Bucs, MD4L, James, Darth, MalFin, Whicker, Rags

4 Whicker - tk3, mission, ksj, OleXmad

1 Woz - Mookie

1 md4l - squire

1 Touch - teude

1 ksj - Woz

1 gopher - LTBF

1 MalFin - gopher

1 Rags - Touch

1 Darth - bcb

We've gotta clean this up moving forward. Half the town can't be making useless votes. Get your hands dirty and try to make something happen.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:
11 minutes ago, MathMan said:

rags is still my number 1 mafia read.

there are 2 others, but i will wait to share them after night when we can actually vote. 

How come?

maybe mafia would hit one of those reads.

9 minutes ago, MathMan said:

i dont like people sharing their town reads before night.

its giving mafia a blueprint of who to hit

Now I see...

Im not sure I like the logic, not a good enough player to know if I should like it or not lol

if it’s giving mafia a blueprint on who to hit based on who’s seen as town, then the watchers or doc might be able to get a better move. Or if someone at the top of everyone’s civ list is still alive after a few nights we might know it’s time to re-evaluate. Or if everyone’s civ list happens to have nilla townies on there and those guys are getting hit it could be worse

so I see your point for sure, but it’s a double edged sword. If you’re hit tonight you’ll never be able to share 

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Now I see...

Im not sure I like the logic, not a good enough player to know if I should like it or not lol

if it’s giving mafia a blueprint on who to hit based on who’s seen as town, then the watchers or doc might be able to get a better move. Or if someone at the top of everyone’s civ list is still alive after a few nights we might know it’s time to re-evaluate. Or if everyone’s civ list happens to have nilla townies on there and those guys are getting hit it could be worse

so I see your point for sure, but it’s a double edged sword. If you’re hit tonight you’ll never be able to share 

yeah, i guess i can see the benefit of it.

Wtf is it night or day or what?  Who is dead?  What the **** is going on?

No offense to FJ who is doing a terrific job and I could never host a game like this but holy **** these games are getting out of hand lately how is anyone supposed to follow all this stuff its like you need a college degree to play mafia now.

7 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Wtf is it night or day or what?  Who is dead?  What the **** is going on?

No offense to FJ who is doing a terrific job and I could never host a game like this but holy **** these games are getting out of hand lately how is anyone supposed to follow all this stuff its like you need a college degree to play mafia now.

Why force a post like this?

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Im legit extremely confused right now 

So the game where you’re the most active and actually have reads to share is the game where you don’t even know if it’s night or day and the game is getting out of hand? C’mon man.

what u doin 

Archived