The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, mission27 said:

Oh but I did... re-read this page...

I knew something was up

Not what I mean.

you said you doubt whicker wouldn't have been able to come up with that in 30 seconds cause he's not as smart as you.

I'm saying if you were really that smart, you would've thought of the claim ahead of time so you could do it in 30 seconds like whicker did. You would have people say about your claim exactly what you're saying about whickers claim.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Not what I mean.

you said you doubt whicker wouldn't have been able to come up with that in 30 seconds cause he's not as smart as you.

I'm saying if you were really that smart, you would've thought of the claim ahead of time so you could do it in 30 seconds like whicker did. You would have people say about your claim exactly what you're saying about whickers claim.

Why would I want to claim?

I'm a cleared civ with no more powers 

Win-win-win-win-win

Just now, MathMan said:

i agree.

but still, an other with no win con is an enemy.

I definitely think it's more likely he's just a lyncher with no wincon. The possibility he had a claim ready to go or was that quick is the reason we need to lynch an other even though they most likely can't win IMO

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I definitely think it's more likely he's just a lyncher with no wincon. The possibility he had a claim ready to go or was that quick is the reason we need to lynch an other even though they most likely can't win IMO

Why can't I just be civ who fake claimed? 

Archived