Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@Malfatron, how does the final six sound?

@theuntouchable, two Tribal Councils left to use Hidden Immunity Idols.  How many do you think are left in the game?

@Adrenaline_Flux, how do you think Shady and Ted view the remaining six players?

@Hockey5djh, how does receiving the most points in a challenge like this make you feel?

@The Orca, you performed best in answering questions, but still lost.  Do you feel this is because everybody else expected you to do so well, or do you think the remaining six players just didn't want you winning?

@Pickle Rick.  Second best, same question as your brother.

@ET80, did you forget to read the full rules of the challenge? 

It is time to vote.  Deadline is noon noon CST Saturday.  The next Immunity Challenge will have the whole weekend to complete. 

They probably think we are shady and would be better off ted.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@Malfatron, how does the final six sound?

@theuntouchable, two Tribal Councils left to use Hidden Immunity Idols.  How many do you think are left in the game?

@Adrenaline_Flux, how do you think Shady and Ted view the remaining six players?

@Hockey5djh, how does receiving the most points in a challenge like this make you feel?

@The Orca, you performed best in answering questions, but still lost.  Do you feel this is because everybody else expected you to do so well, or do you think the remaining six players just didn't want you winning?

@Pickle Rick.  Second best, same question as your brother.

@ET80, did you forget to read the full rules of the challenge? 

It is time to vote.  Deadline is noon noon CST Saturday.  The next Immunity Challenge will have the whole weekend to complete. 

Win the skill portion, lose the popularity contest. Hopefully I have redeemed myself in some people's eyes and can change the popularity portion 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

How many points/votes did I receive? 

The rest of the points that were available to be given. 

Edit: Malf had 4 points against, and you had the rest. 

Edited by Outpost31

Just now, Whicker said:

Who else picked The Beatles? I got to know who is the other smartest person on these boards

I don't remember.  Gathering 45 questions out of 17 sets of 15 answers is a pain in the butt, so I was deleting the answers as I was writing the questions. 

I think it was one of the bolded.

Mission, Ted, TyTy, Swoosh, Nazgul, Dwigh, Dome, Cwood, Mookie, Sanchez, iPwn, Sira, BCB, Gopher, Finneas, Utley and Ragnarok will be the only possible sources of answers.

@Malfatron, @ET80, @Adrenaline_Flux, @theuntouchable, @Pickle Rick, @The Orca, @Hockey5djh

After this vote, six of you will remain in the game.  I am posting this now so that you can think about the challenge ahead of time. 

Yellow Mellow, Red Dead

You will each start on the edge of a 10x10 board.  Starting points will be randomized, but you will start somewhere on the outer edge of the board.  The board will look like this:

mostly-white-gameboard-1.jpg

Every time you step on a spot, that spot will turn red.  Spots that have not been stepped on will be yellow.  We will go one player at a time, one step at a time.  As long as you have a yellow spot to step on, you are in the game.  Once you get cornered by red spots, you will be out of the game.  The last player to have a yellow spot to step on will win Individual Immunity and a one in five chance at winning a million fake dollars. 

Rules:

1. The game will take place between 10 AM and 11 PM each day until the challenge is over.  If a player goes three hours without taking his turn, their next step will be randomized between their available steps.  If a player misses their three hour timeline and I do not fulfill their next move through Chatty within a half hour of their deadline passing, anybody else in the game can randomize that player's move through Chatty.  It has to be the Survivor Chatty. 

2. The game will take place in this thread.  You must post your moves in the thread, then tag the next person.  I will randomize the order.  It will not be a snaking order. 

3. There is ZERO private communication and planning with this game.  You can communicate with other players openly in this thread, but there is no private communication about this challenge outside of this thread.  Not now, not during the challenge. 

4. You can move left, right, up, down or diagonally. 

5. I recommend you pay attention in the game and keep a pen and paper with the grid to keep track of which spots are yellow, which are red.

6. Editing posts during this challenge is NOT ALLOWED, and it is grounds for IMMEDIATE ELIMINATION from the challenge. 

The challenge will start immediately after I read the votes. 

• Like 1