Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Quit trying this. We got put at a disadvantage playing a man down cause you signed up a player not playing. Don't get those confused with someone not putting in moves. Let's move on cause this is getting tiresome for real lol

whatever move on I guess.

• Like 1

Quit trying this. We got put at a disadvantage playing a man down cause you signed up a player not playing. Don't get those confused with someone not putting in moves. Let's move on cause this is getting tiresome for real lol

Yes, I assumed people who posted in here wanted to play.  Gmen had played Big Brother.  I thought he wanted to play this.  I was wrong. 

Tribe Smug has already been penalized.  I didn't let them off with no penalty. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Yes, I assumed people who posted in here wanted to play.  Gmen had played Big Brother.  I thought he wanted to play this.  I was wrong. 

Tribe Smug has already been penalized.  I didn't let them off with no penalty. 

Don't really care about the Tribe smug penalty per se, just the fact that we were at a disadvantage through the first good bit of the challenges so far cause we were down 1 person, then when we finally point it out, you tried/did levy a penalty on us. You can see how that is frustrating right?

Don't really care about the Tribe smug penalty per se, just the fact that we were at a disadvantage through the first good bit of the challenges so far cause we were down 1 person, then when we finally point it out, you tried/did levy a penalty on us. You can see how that is frustrating right?

I was unaware of Gmen not being in the game until you guys TOLD me about it.  As soon as you TOLD me about it, I said you could find a replacement for him.  I did NOT give you a penalty, as I have already said.  So really, Tribe Smug has been given more penalty than you guys. 

So what was I supposed to have done before you told me that Gmen was not playing?  I get how you're frustrated, but I don't get how it was my fault.  None of you guys told me until it was time for him to submit a challenge.  So really, what was I supposed to have done? 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I was unaware of Gmen not being in the game until you guys TOLD me about it.  As soon as you TOLD me about it, I said you could find a replacement for him.  I did NOT give you a penalty, as I have already said.  So really, Tribe Smug has been given more penalty than you guys. 

So what was I supposed to have done before you told me that Gmen was not playing?  I get how you're frustrated, but I don't get how it was my fault.  None of you guys told me until it was time for him to submit a challenge.  So really, what was I supposed to have done? 

Not say 5 times in the thread we will be docked a penalty min and Gmen given a penalty vote (Which he still was) after it was pointed out. Just let us or anyone find a replacement and we played the current challenge with no penalty and with the people we did have. To be fair, you didn't dock us the min, though you made it clear before that time we were penalized even though you knew of the problem. I guess it turned out ok, but that was frustrating to say the least. You still penalized us for having someone not in the game. Ill PM you if want to continue this conversation. For now lets Play Ball! 

To be perfectly honest, Tribe Smug would have won that challenge even if I had penalized them the maximum 20 percent I said at the beginning.  They had insane luck in that challenge, and Pickle Tickle had insane bad luck in that challenge. 

I understand some in Pickle Tickle are upset with my lenience.  As I said in the beginning of the game, I am more lenient when people aren't waiting on one person.  Since I had to work a late shift, I was lenient since people were waiting on me. 

Tribe Smug has been the first Tribe to actually be penalized during an Immunity Challenge in this game.  They did not escape without penalty.  Dwight and Mission are on thin ice as far as submitting for challenges. 

To Pickle Tickle Tribe, as I said, I had no idea Gmen wasn't playing until you guys told me.  I did not penalize you for his absence from that challenge.  I did penalize Mission and Dwight.  Each. 

Not say 5 times in the thread we will be docked a penalty min and Gmen given a penalty vote (Which he still was) after it was pointed out. Just let us or anyone find a replacement and we played the current challenge with no penalty and with the people we did have. To be fair, you didn't dock us the min, though you made it clear before that time we were penalized even though you knew of the problem. I guess it turned out ok, but that was frustrating to say the least. You still penalized us for having someone not in the game. Ill PM you if want to continue this conversation. For now lets Play Ball! 

Yeah, I said that when I wasn't certain Gmen was playing or not.  I DIDN'T know of the problem.  I've said that already.  I didn't know if Gmen was playing, not playing, being Gmen or really not playing.  For all I knew he was doing one of his bits.  I gave it time trying to force his hand and get an answer out of him.  I'd rather air all grievances out in the open honestly. 

Like I said, I'm trying to be fair, but I really don't know what you want me to do about Gmen when I did all I could.  I can't really go back and give you guys bonuses to the challenges he was supposed to have helped you with.  As soon as I knew it was a problem, I allowed for the opportunity to replace him, and also to get his moves in.  I didn't give you a penalty.  I did give Tribe Smug a penalty. 

2 minutes ago, SovereignNazgul said:

i-love-lamp-gif-13.gif

Yo, 

Need you to slap your brother as hard as you possibly can. Hopefully with one of those old school chainmail gauntlets. 

Can you do that for me? There's possibly a reward for doing so. Just sneak up on him and hit him with a coconut. That'll do.

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Yo, 

Need you to slap your brother as hard as you possibly can. Hopefully with one of those old school chainmail gauntlets. 

Can you do that for me? There's possibly a reward for doing so. Just sneak up on him and hit him with a coconut. That'll do.

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=806&h=caf8046b2

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SovereignNazgul said:

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=806&h=caf8046b2

Cereal question here - @Famous Jameis and @LetTheBallFly, feel free to chime in:

So, I never had a brother...let alone a twin. I have a sister, but that's another story. I know with my sister, there'd be times she'd be in the living room doing homework, and I said to myself "I feel like punching her as hard as I can..."

I never did. Partially because she's a Jersey girl and she'd probably beat me up. But that's another story. Stop asking.

So, I say all that to say this - were there ever moments growing up when you just snuck up on your twin and just dropped a hydrogen bomb of a punch on them when they weren't suspecting it? Did your twin connection mean you felt the punch too, rendering you incapacitated? 

I'm cereal interested. I might be writing a book on this.

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Cereal question here - @Famous Jameis and @LetTheBallFly, feel free to chime in:

So, I never had a brother...let alone a twin. I have a sister, but that's another story. I know with my sister, there'd be times she'd be in the living room doing homework, and I said to myself "I feel like punching her as hard as I can..."

I never did. Partially because she's a Jersey girl and she'd probably beat me up. But that's another story. Stop asking.

So, I say all that to say this - were there ever moments growing up when you just snuck up on your twin and just dropped a hydrogen bomb of a punch on them when they weren't suspecting it? Did your twin connection mean you felt the punch too, rendering you incapacitated? 

I'm cereal interested. I might be writing a book on this.

haha, lmao. Didn't need to sneak up on him. Just went to war face to face lol