Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

notice that this is the first houseguest outpost mentioned this to

(notice to you previously eliminated houseguests)

I like how you are calling us 'houseguests.'

We prefer the term 'Island Rejects' though.

And we've noticed. Oh how we've noticed.

• Like 1

the memberoff is cancelled you all lose i win screw you all better luck next year

nah seriously though it’s been an absolute blast playing, mad props to @Outpost31 for hosting this, u did a great job man, good luck to all of you moving forward, again, been awesome to play with and against each and every one of you... feels nice to go out on a double idol, artificially makes it seem like i’m big game?... given i should’ve been on my way when rags went home i’m more than happy with this performance, jury in both survivor and bb in my first season... i reckon i made all the right moves, they just didn’t always work :P! good luck again and double good luck to... well, i shouldn’t say, but hey you’d know who you are

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

still dont trust you. only interview good pure guys. so just shady, mission, ute, dome and ty p much. 

I can't believe you don't trust me after everything we accomplished together.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

I can't believe you don't trust me after everything we accomplished together.

**** dog you let me die week 2. letting me be team captain and making decisions n ****. you shoulda been more responsible w/ me. my death in your hands.

Just now, FinneasGage said:

**** dog you let me die week 2. letting me be team captain and making decisions n ****. you shoulda been more responsible w/ me. my death in your hands.

I am the only one who called you out for being a dumbass. I was very vocal about now having you lead us. I knew that would be disastrous.

That's on everyone else who believed your stupidity was a ruse.

Just now, Nazgul said:

I am the only one who called you out for being a dumbass. I was very vocal about now having you lead us. I knew that would be disastrous.

bruv dont even start w/ that ****. you're like the guy who's like "oh the boats sprung a leak" but you say it at volume 1, while nobody else notices it's going down. you were broken mentally/spiritually and didn't want to be saved. you let the boat sink. 

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

bruv dont even start w/ that ****. you're like the guy who's like "oh the boats sprung a leak" but you say it at volume 1, while nobody else notices it's going down. you were broken mentally/spiritually and didn't want to be saved. you let the boat sink. 

Broken my ***.

After we switched tribes and ditched your ***. I personally led the Itty Bitty's to the greatest winning streak of FF Reality Games history.

They had no choice but to get rid of me with how high of a level I was operating on. It was the best move they could have made.

4 hours ago, Nazgul said:

For the record, I know genuine stupidity when I see it - and I saw it right out the gate.

• Like 1