Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

As Dome said, loopholes are encouraged, yes, and so are attempts to classify bad attempts as cheating.  I panicked a little on the penalty because I thought I had a full on riot on my hands with 20 some pages.  In the future, I will take more time to administer any punishments.  I want everybody to think they've had a fair game experience.  It's why in the future I will be asking eliminated contestants to look for major loopholes in future challenges.  

I thought a PASSWORD type game would be pretty clear cut.  For the most part I think it was.  

I did not edit the loophole part out because of complaints.  I did that to clean up that massive first post, assuming everybody had read it.  

I will say, however, that the loophole Thing was more about getting players to think ahead.  Send in a it board early, etc.  

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Oh and for people saying complainers can't have fun and are too uptight or whatever, if you think I wasn't having fun trying to get an opponent penalized you can GTFO

It was the most fun you'll have all game.

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Sensual Centaurs, Reigning Champion Island, Pickle Tickle, congratulations on Immunity!  

Tribe Smug has taken last place.  Everyone on Tribe Smug, I've got nothing for you.  Head back to your camp.  

do we all head back to back? like can we talk now?

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

One more thing... in the future, try to hold off on complaints about challenges.  There's always a chance someone could blow it and make any valid complaints not matter.  Lol.  I'll be home in about an hour.

tbh, the game was over almost immediately 

i think most people were just having fun

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

One more thing... in the future, try to hold off on complaints about challenges.  There's always a chance someone could blow it and make any valid complaints not matter.  Lol.  I'll be home in about an hour.

Does this go for fake meltdowns as well? asking for a friend. 

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

do we all head back to back? like can we talk now?

Challenge Island is always open.  You can always talk to anyone about anything on Challenge Island.  I sent Tribe Smug back to their island because they have some reflecting to do.

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Challenge Island is always open.  You can always talk to anyone about anything on Challenge Island.  I sent Tribe Smug back to their island because they have some reflecting to do.

so we can all pm other tribes?