2018 FIFA World Cup Group E & Group F

LeeEvans

1 minute ago, The Gnat said:

I actually think the answer to that would be "yes"

They just don’t seem at all balanced because they try to play through him all the time. 

He’s not one to play a quick pass either. 

LeeEvans is right, if it went through Coutinho, Brazil would play faster and be more dangerous attacking. I think you could even have Neymar on the pitch and use him as the attacking option, but probably no Neymar and Firmino in his place instead would probably be the best.

3 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

And there we go. A great goal not featuring Neymar. 

There are just too many good players in this Brazil side to force everything through Neymar.

Yup, especially when he makes everything slow. This Brazil side at pace is insane. 

Did anyone know that coming into the tournament the only 3 teams to be in every knockout round since 1994 were Brazil, Germany, and....Mexico? Now with Germany out here Mexico has the 2nd longest current streak. Don't think I'd have guessed that in a million years.

11 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Did anyone know that coming into the tournament the only 3 teams to be in every knockout round since 1994 were Brazil, Germany, and....Mexico? Now with Germany out here Mexico has the 2nd longest current streak. Don't think I'd have guessed that in a million years.

You don't know futbol.

Archived