McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

5 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Incredibly easy to say from the grave when you know who mafia are. Hindsight bias my man

No, Whicker and gopher were the only ones really getting good work in as civs.  It was almost painful to watch their insight get ignored in favor of mindless votes for afk players

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

It was a really bad day for me. My Father In-Law’s dad passed away. I worked a very long grueling day and then the logic I was trying to get across was not getting through. In retrospect I shouldn’t have been on that night. I did however apologize for the personal things that were said.

Sorry to hear about you F-i-L dad.   Hard not to let those things come out when you are keyboarding away.   Good for everyone to remember that we all have lives and things that are going on that are WAY more meaningful that some internet game.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I get it, it’s hard to not let those emotions bleed out into other aspects of your life. 

If it helps, anytime I’m in a bit of a mood I shift into asking more questions rather than talking. It limits the chance of attitude coming out and gives you good perspective 

It was really the first time I participated this game and I mistakenly was using Mafia as my vice to get my mind off of things.

Suggestion for future games.....lets try not to start things on late Thursday or Friday.  Mabye get things going on Sunday and have night last a bit longer the first day.  Weekend starts seem to be bad...especially in summer.

I feel bad for @james.mcmurry13  He had a great game and the posting volume was bad from all sides and players. Certainly life schedules factor into that.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Suggestion for future games.....lets try not to start things on late Thursday or Friday.  Mabye get things going on Sunday and have night last a bit longer the first day.  Weekend starts seem to be bad...especially in summer.

I feel bad for @james.mcmurry13  He had a great game and the posting volume was bad from all sides and players. Certainly life schedules factor into that.

I had some great gifs to use. I'm just lurking in here waiting for opportunities to post them.

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You killed the most active posters N1 and N2....O.o

Archived