LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

Denver is going to have to promise him ownership stake or something.

I still would like to see LeBron in Philadelphia just for the defense that team could put on the floor.  LeBron would be the 5th best defensive player in the starting lineup...and the shortest.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Denver is going to have to promise him ownership stake or something.

I still would like to see LeBron in Philadelphia just for the defense that team could put on the floor.  LeBron would be the 5th best defensive player in the starting lineup...and the shortest.

His best basketball situation is probably Denver as far as fit goes. It's a longshot though. 

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

His best basketball situation is probably Denver as far as fit goes. It's a longshot though. 

Could sell him on a one year deal to see how a Murray Harris Barton James Jokic lineup would look like. If Denver doesn’t win, he can leave to LA with Kawhi.

5 minutes ago, iLikeDefense said:

Could sell him on a one year deal to see how a Murray Harris Barton James Jokic lineup would look like. If Denver doesn’t win, he can leave to LA with Kawhi.

That offense would be crazy.  Defense still wouldn't be any good, though.

Murray
Harris
James
Millsap
Jokic

Barton
Lyles

That team could score with anyone.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Yeah I've seen that.

mnnEGDq.jpg

Admittedly I don't know exactly what hoopshype's source is for this, but it is conflicting none the less. Regardless Kawhi to LA talks are incredibly slow right now either way.

This whole off-season has been contradicting report after contradicting report. Hard to tell what's legit or not. Nick Wright just said LeBron has made his decision and will announce Tuesday.

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

This whole off-season has been contradicting report after contradicting report. Hard to tell what's legit or not. Nick Wright just said LeBron has made his decision and will announce Tuesday.

Honestly, on LeBron, I'm not gonna believe anything until I here it from the horses mouth.

3 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I will admit that this makes me giddy though.

Archived