LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

yes, but generally if you change your shot it is for everything. I'm pretty sure that is why Lonzo can't hit a midrange shot to save his life, I think its a completely different shot than his 3PTers.

I think he needs to stop listening to his friggin' father, for one. Do what Luke Walton tells ya. He can shoot, he's just in his own friggin' head IMO. 

At this point, I'm assuming LeBron to Los Angeles is confirmed outside of LeBron himself saying it.  LeBron with all those young guys will be pretty good next season and for sure someone will come in 2019 - Maybe Kawhi Leonard, Kevin Durant or someone else.

Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

So, I'm sure this was discussed earlier, but I'm surprised PG is going to stay in OKC and give up the much higher chance of winning a ring playing with Lebron and possibly Kawhi (either this year or next year) in LA.

Winning is clearly not very important to him.

5 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

If he signs that 2+1 deal, it's clearly about the money.

Yeah, he's doing it so he can cash out in the short term as much as possible with OKC and then hit the market when he gets to that 10+ year mark.

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Yeah, he's doing it so he can cash out in the short term as much as possible with OKC and then hit the market when he gets to that 10+ year mark.

Apparently my mathing skills suck.  I counted that he'd hit his 10+ year mark after next season.

18 minutes ago, showtime said:

At this point, I'm assuming LeBron to Los Angeles is confirmed outside of LeBron himself saying it.  LeBron with all those young guys will be pretty good next season and for sure someone will come in 2019 - Maybe Kawhi Leonard, Kevin Durant or someone else.

Yeah.  They're a playoff team with LeBron.  Maybe they sneak into Round 2 depending on who they face in Round 1.  Add in Kawhi next year...

Archived