LeBron James to the Lakers 4 Years/$154M

brownie man

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Hardly 

ramona has been squawking about it since he bought his first home in LA

I believe it. I just remember the ringer article coming out a year and a half ago and that was the first time I saw people discussing it on the TL 

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Hardly 

ramona has been squawking about it since he bought his first home in LA

Nah, Bill Simmons was the one that really got the ball rolling on the LeBron to LA rumors. And then Dave McMenamin said BEFORE the Kyrie trade that he thought it was going to be either the Lakers or Clippers. And Dave runs damn near everything by LeBron before reporting it. 

27 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nah, Bill Simmons was the one that really got the ball rolling on the LeBron to LA rumors. And then Dave McMenamin said BEFORE the Kyrie trade that he thought it was going to be either the Lakers or Clippers. And Dave runs damn near everything by LeBron before reporting it. 

idk how to embed gifs so im just gonna let this fly 

https://media.giphy.com/media/2HtWpp60NQ9CU/giphy.gif

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

More Boggie to Lakers rumors. So they use their two max slots on LeBron/Cousins and then trade for Kawhi? PG legit isn't coming to LA it seems. Wild. 

Just why?  It would be hilarious if LeBron signed there and partnered with Kawhi and Cousins...only for both of them to be crippled the rest of their careers.

Archived