Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Venom Sife said:

I have concluded that Slappy is team Red. It is obvious is it not? I am clearly team green so I vote for myself. Venom Sife

interesting.

i have two thoughts

1. we are all listing our partners to make scumhunting easier. who is yours?

2. why do you think slappy is in the red team. i personally think hes green. change my mind.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

interesting.

i have two thoughts

1. we are all listing our partners to make scumhunting easier. who is yours?

2. why do you think slappy is in the red team. i personally think hes green. change my mind.

1.) I missed the part about outting our partners... are we really doing that? Is that allowed? Is it wise? 

2.) because look at him! Doesn’t his posts and attitude/sas just scream team red? His arragance in the beginning of this game was my partner is shy and unlikely to earn votes so vote for me. I mean seriously? Talk about team red all the way. 

1 minute ago, Venom Sife said:

1.) I missed the part about outting our partners... are we really doing that? Is that allowed? Is it wise? 

yes, its allowed.

yes, its wise.

because if we know all the teams, there are only 2 things we need to worry about (2 scum teams) instead of 4.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:
35 minutes ago, James said:

I think I want us to claim. But I don't want to claim my partner if we're not all going to claim.

What he said. I think everyone or no one should claim.

and since half the players claimed already, we all need to.

1 minute ago, Venom Sife said:

2.) because look at him! Doesn’t his posts and attitude/sas just scream team red? His arragance in the beginning of this game was my partner is shy and unlikely to earn votes so vote for me. I mean seriously? Talk about team red all the way. 

The debate of this has been very limited and at this point everyone should do as they please I'm surprised malf and I have pretty much been the only vocal ones for or against 

Archived