Potential Josh Gordon issue? *Will he report by Aug. 7th???*

buno67

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Is it being worked tho? Week later he enters rehab? Maybe he knew something was coming down the pipe and is being proactive. Who knows. Just weird I hear these rumors and a week later we get this. I hope I was being worked tho. I want him on the field 

Go back and read what you wrote.

2 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Go back and read what you wrote.

I know what I wrote but again I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt. We have no idea what is going on besides what he said. I’ll considered it being worked if he only misses a few days of camp and is fully ready by week1 and plays 

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

I know what I wrote but again I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt. We have no idea what is going on besides what he said. I’ll considered it being worked if he only misses a few days of camp and is fully ready by week1 and plays 

You are being obtuse.

Failed drug test. Fake piss tube.

None of it true.

Take the L like a man.

7 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

You are being obtuse.

Failed drug test. Fake piss tube.

None of it true.

Take the L like a man.

We're on page 8. There is drama. I think he is taking a W because no matter what he says he gets a little Browns rookie running back going when Gordon faces adversity.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

actually, schefter and an NFL spokesman said he wasnt going to be suspended, and dorsey said he was going to be placed on the NFI and they would continue to support his medical needs. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Attorney general Jeff sessions says that no good people smoke marijuana. So why would anyone defend this man?

They're high? Or, we're high? The high school just north of the county I live in goes by Weir high. Weirton high school. Always thought that their cheerleaders should chant something like: Weir High, we may not win!

So the working theory is that our hopefully SuperStar WR is sitting out training camp because he can't handle the HBO media crew and spotlight????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

13 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

So the working theory is that our hopefully SuperStar WR is sitting out training camp because he can't handle the HBO media crew and spotlight????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

More or less.

That and sabatoging cameramen.

16 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

The other is the presumption of guilt without evidence other than speculation. 

kangaroo court much? This isn't the outback. 

20 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

The other is the presumption of guilt without evidence other than speculation. 

kangaroo court much? This isn't the outback. 

I'm just curious as to what is happening.  I mean the guilty part would be the least shocking thing ever.  Just didn't know if anyone here had any updates.

Archived