Training Camp 2018

big_palooka

7 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Hate to say it, but BP looks spot on with his Obi outlook thus far

I honestly don't want to be. I was hoping he'd prove me wrong and maybe there is still time. But he's show literally nothing and is injured constantly. 

16 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I honestly don't want to be. I was hoping he'd prove me wrong and maybe there is still time. But he's show literally nothing and is injured constantly. 

All show and no go.  Taylor Mays syndrome. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Obi wasn't just a physical freak though. That's the thing I think people are forgetting. He was a solid college player with incredible potential. Hindsight now of course looks poor, but at the time of the pick it was a fair selection.

I remember he was a projected late round pick until the combine.. He blew up the combine and then there was 1st round hype, but he slide down to our pick in the second. He was productive in college but wasn't an all American or anything

33 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Obi wasn't just a physical freak though. That's the thing I think people are forgetting. He was a solid college player with incredible potential. Hindsight now of course looks poor, but at the time of the pick it was a fair selection.

He was solid corner I think the move to safety really ****ed him up 

Archived