Training Camp 2018

big_palooka

10 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Why? He's not even among the best safety's on the roster. Getting out shined by Eric Harris of all people.

Now, if you're worried because it was a waste of a 2nd round draft pick then I agree. 

Doesn’t really worry me as I never liked the pick, but upsets me that we keep wasting early picks.  Obi, Ward, Watson, Hayden,  Calhoun, Waldord etc plus it hasn’t been a good start for Conley or Vanderdoes either.  Outside of 2014 our drafts have been pretty much garbage.  I like Reggie outside of our drafts, but I do not like his drafts much at all.

according to the beat writers this team is having a good camp

QB: Carr is looking good , Cook is stepping up so far

RB: Lynch has fresh legs, Martin also looking good, and Warren laying the wood

FB: K Smith - was a stud against the Lions

WR- Cooper has made guys look like clowns, Jordy has had his moments, and Bryant had his best day yesterday

TE- Cook and Carrier showed good against the Lions

T- Penn might be gone, Kolton thrown in to the wolves, question mark at RT

G/C- looking back in 2016 form

DE- Mario flashing, and Key is sounding like a stud, and Irvin has emerged as a leader

DT- PJ Hall is looking like a difference maker 

LB- Whitehead has looked the part, and sounding like Marquel Lee is looking like he is taking that MLB spot, other LB unsure 

CB- Biggest question mark so far, Conely hurt, Worley might be suspended, and I haven't heard of Melvin getting burned so that is good, we are working out DRC

S- Joseph holding down one spot, Obi hurt again, Gilchrist seems like a great cover corner and slot, and Gruden loves Erik Harris for some reason

K/P- two Florida rookies look to hold down the spots, and they sound like talented professionals

again beat writers could tend to be positive to give fans hopes

Archived