Training Camp 2018

big_palooka

16 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Biggest concern I see right now is RT. Nobody is really stepping up on that side and Breno (who you don't want starting anyway) has been nicked up. 

Miller will most likely end up at RT this season once Penn comes back. or vise versa. Either way we should be ok at RT. probably rather see ware over breno anyway. 

46 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Miller will most likely end up at RT this season once Penn comes back. or vise versa. Either way we should be ok at RT. probably rather see ware over breno anyway. 

They've said several times, he is a LT. He's taken 1 snap in OTAs at LT. He's not going to the RT spot no matter how many times fans try to say it.

32 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

They've said several times, he is a LT. He's taken 1 snap in OTAs at LT. He's not going to the RT spot no matter how many times fans try to say it.

Sharpe or Parker has to step up!

13 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I think Obi needs a strong preseason or he'll get cut.

He got lots of reps yesterday and he's out injured again lol. Dude doesn't want it. You could see he was a bust a mile away. Prototypical looks like Tarzan plays like Jane player. Getting shown up by old guys and a journeyman ST player.

23 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

He got lots of reps yesterday and he's out injured again lol. Dude doesn't want it. You could see he was a bust a mile away. Prototypical looks like Tarzan plays like Jane player. Getting shown up by old guys and a journeyman ST player.

Yeah and we missed out on the Vanderbilt LB 

would you guys bring back Sean Smith? I think this might be Raiders weakest spot again

• Conely- hurt again
  • Worley- might be suspended
  • Melvin - good pick up
  • Nick Nelson- has been quiet in camp

the next 4 are garbage

• Leon Hall- was good last decade
  • S Wright- never was good, surprised he is still around
  • D Mcdonald- getting burned left and right
  • A Hamilton-  more of a CFL player

I heard Carr has yet to throw an interception in camp. Not surprised one bit , the CB issue continues 

Nice challenge today against the Lions

• Keith Smith is the real deal
  • Arden with nice pressure
  • Kolton Miller only put on his butt once
  • Mario Edwards nice pressure
  • Chris Warren might be a steal, keeps making plays
  • Marshawn going beast mode
  • Carrier making plays
  • Lamur with play of the day with an interception of Stafford
  • Joseph back out there and battling
  • Roberts and Bryant made a few plays
  • Carr perfect on 7 on 7 but throws his first pick 
  • Hamilton and Wright getting burned

all this info on twitter from the beat writers. I don't know how to post it on here

53 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

all this info on twitter from the beat writers. I don't know how to post it on here

It's really straight forward. Go to the reporters page, click on the actual tweet you want to post directly, copy the URL, then paste it as a reply in this thread. You don't need to do anything more than that. Just make sure its the direct tweet's URL and not the page itself.

Archived