Indians acquire Brad Hand

zelbell

21 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I absolutely did not say this.  Regardless of the outcome, Mejia is worth more than the two relievers we received. 

Yep. This is just the reality. The "what ifs" are just hopes and dreams trying to justify a move that, based on the information we have now, wasn't smart.

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

Congrats to anyone who bet the over on how many pages Brad Hand would get.  

Smart money is on 5. If it were Hands plural 10 would suffice.

Also it’s not about Hand it’s about Mejia.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Yeah firing Sashi is still a sore spot around here. It was criminal. At least we still have DePo!!!!

At some point the Browns are going to be really good and I'm gonna walk into NFL Gen and start an "Eat Crow Nerd Doubters" thread. It'll get locked within about 3 pages. I probably get a warning, but it'll be worth it.

Also going to need to post my "Indianapolis Colts Are Not a Real Football Team, but a Front for Jim Irsay's Drug Ring" take there sometime.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

At some point the Browns are going to be really good and I'm gonna walk into NFL Gen and start an "Eat Crow Nerd Doubters" thread. It'll get locked within about 3 pages. I probably get a warning, but it'll be worth it.

Also going to need to post my "Indianapolis Colts Are Not a Real Football Team, but a Front for Jim Irsay's Drug Ring" take there sometime.

I have a post ready for if/when the Tribe or Browns ever win it all. It has a lot of Degeneration X chops and other gifs and memes and obligatory calling out of haters or members which will earn me a temporary or permaban. I’ll have no regrets. I PMd a couple members for lulz after the Cavs 2016 title. It will be worth it. Oh and airway and the entire Colts organization can go pound sand.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have a post ready for if/when the Tribe or Browns ever win it all. It has a lot of Degeneration X chops and other gifs and memes and obligatory calling out of haters or members which will earn me a temporary or permaban. I’ll have no regrets. I PMd a couple members for lulz after the Cavs 2016 title. It will be worth it. Oh and airway and the entire Colts organization can go pound sand.

PM me that bad boy.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

PM me that bad boy.

Will do, but I need to rework it. So many new people have been added to my I told you so you *insert site inappropriate adjective here* list.

It’s also on the old site so I have to find it in my inbox. Also long story short but I’m at the hospital right now. Just had kid #3, or as I like to call it, vasectomy time. Could take some time, but when I rework it in the fall I’ll PM you for sure, as well as @LETSGOBROWNIES and most of our Browns forum.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Will do, but I need to rework it. So many new people have been added to my I told you so you *insert site inappropriate adjective here* list.

It’s also on the old site so I have to find it in my inbox. Also long story short but I’m at the hospital right now. Just had kid #3, or as I like to call it, vasectomy time. Could take some time, but when I rework it in the fall I’ll PM you for sure, as well as @LETSGOBROWNIES and most of our Browns forum.

Dear god man. 18 years of zone defense. Sheesh.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Well congrats. Hope your wife and newborn are doing okay.

Thanks man everyone is great ?. I added another $100K to my life insurance policy for $9 a month a week ago for this very thing ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Archived