The Champions Camp - Week 3 Haulin'

Kiltman

I have a feeling that Mike Wallace is going to have a massive year. The guy is still an absolute blazer apparently. There’s going to be so much space to work with since Agholor, Ertz, and Goedert are going to be killing teams across the middle.

57 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I have a feeling that Mike Wallace is going to have a massive year. The guy is still an absolute blazer apparently. There’s going to be so much space to work with since Agholor, Ertz, and Goedert are going to be killing teams across the middle.

wentz gonna throw 50 tuddies 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:
2 hours ago, RBreezy said:

wentz gonna throw 50 tuddies 

before the bye?

12 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Yeah I'm hearing tons of positive things. He should be what we needed out of Torrey Smith.

Has Sidney been working primarily the slot or have they all been interchangeable? If he indeed proves to be our best CB , should he be playing slot because the other two Darby/Mills (specifically) for whatever reason can't?

39 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Has Sidney been working primarily the slot or have they all been interchangeable? If he indeed proves to be our best CB , should he be playing slot because the other two Darby/Mills (specifically) for whatever reason can't?

I´ve read that Sidney hasn´t particularly stand out this camp. If he busts I´m going to be super down.

38 minutes ago, Danger said:

Whoever is our best Corner should be following the opposing team's best WR.

That's assuming the other CB are interchangeable? If Darby sucks on the left side, he'll only play right. Vice versa. Mills and Jones alike.

There's a reason only a few teams are able to do that. I do agree though that would be ideal.

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

9 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I´ve read that Sidney hasn´t particularly stand out this camp. If he busts I´m going to be super down.

what? all i hear is rave reviews about every corner 

He’s doing well, been getting a lot of praise

only bad thing ive seen was someday this week Nelly was burning him a bunch...but by all accounts The Phoenix looks daaaaaaammnnn good this year and is burning everyone 

Just now, Kiltman said:

He’s doing well, been getting a lot of praise

only bad thing ive seen was someday this week Nelly was burning him a bunch...but by all accounts The Phoenix looks daaaaaaammnnn good this year and is burning everyone 

only thing I saw about that was nelly stealing an int from him for a catch. that's just the phoenix rising not a negative to sidney who should have had the int. Like no way that little loser cole beasley takes anything from him.

Also goes back to Sidney having to play Slot. Wasn't he primarily a outside CB at Washington? There is a massive difference from playing inside rather then out. Hope one of the three can fill the slot role as good if not better then Robinson did last year?

Archived