Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RamRod

Aaron Donald deal is done! 6 yrs, 135 mil, 87 gtd.

Recommended Posts

This is the first time McVay has talked like this about the AD negotiations that's a very positive thing IMO.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s a presser scheduled for Tuesday. So this weekend should get the deal done. Nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, El ramster said:

There’s a presser scheduled for Tuesday. So this weekend should get the deal done. Nice. 

Where do you see that ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

according to demoff the new space isn't just for donald.

they can't trade for mack, right?!  that would be nuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

according to demoff the new space isn't just for donald.

they can't trade for mack, right?!  that would be nuts.

Peters maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we traded someone with a similar cap number and a pick we could get our hands on Mack and extend both him and Donald...which is kinda crazy to think about. But who would we trade? Joyner comes to mind...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man.. this Whitworth deal is going to look ugly next season. Was already scheduled to make the most money in year 3. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chris00cm said:

Man.. this Whitworth deal is going to look ugly next season. Was already scheduled to make the most money in year 3. 

If we cut him it saves us $10 million with the updated deal. And if he retires it doesn't matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LARams91 said:

If we cut him it saves us $10 million with the updated deal. And if he retires it doesn't matter.

Can't wait to see Noteboom next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Riftty said:

If we traded someone with a similar cap number and a pick we could get our hands on Mack and extend both him and Donald...which is kinda crazy to think about. But who would we trade? Joyner comes to mind...

Don't dream too much :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chris00cm said:

Can't wait to see Noteboom next season.

Yep, it's a win-win. Whitworth stays we're set. He leaves and we're optimistic we'll be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×