Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

"Ok now. I'm gonna come in. Please don't shoot."

I'll push the door open quickly and duck down next to the door, out of the way for where I assume she's gonna shoot.

?  me

After (I assume) she shoots, I wanna charge in and tackle her. I would imagine that gun has some kick she's not used to, having never fired it. Her being knocked back (and possibly down) will hopefully be just enough for me to get to her.

My plan is to wrestle the gun away. If she puts up a huge fight I'd like to tie her up.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

"Ok now. I'm gonna come in. Please don't shoot."

I'll push the door open quickly and duck down next to the door, out of the way for where I assume she's gonna shoot.

?  me

After (I assume) she shoots, I wanna charge in and tackle her. I would imagine that gun has some kick she's not used to, having never fired it. Her being knocked back (and possibly down) will hopefully be just enough for me to get to her.

My plan is to wrestle the gun away. If she puts up a huge fight I'd like to tie her up.

You push the door and duck in one swift motion, but lose your balance and fall (Dex 5 + 6). Grace is untrained with the revolver and fires wildly (marksman 8 - 6) splinters spray the room when the bullet hits the wall behind you. 

You scramble to your hands and knees and dive for Grace trying to wrestle the gun away (athletics roll 19 + 3)  she’s been hiding in the church for a couple weeks and has lost all her strength. You easily take the gun away and pin her down. You haven’t tied her up but are in total control of the situation.

I'll pick up the gun, open it, and dump all the bullets on the floor. Then I'll stick it in my belt.

If she's really that weak, I'll help her up. But I won't tie her up. 

"We're gonna go see the sheriff and your parents."

If she tries to run, I'll grab her and try to bind her hands, leaving a leash for me to hold.

43 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'll pick up the gun, open it, and dump all the bullets on the floor. Then I'll stick it in my belt.

If she's really that weak, I'll help her up. But I won't tie her up. 

"We're gonna go see the sheriff and your parents."

If she tries to run, I'll grab her and try to bind her hands, leaving a leash for me to hold.

She knows she’s outmatched and is too weak to try to run. 

*Please* she pleads with you. *Don’t take me to my parents, I’ll just run away anyways. You can tell them I run off! Tell the sheriff I escaped! There’s no reward for turning me in, you’re wasting your time!*

2 hours ago, Dome said:

*Please* she pleads with you. *Don’t take me to my parents, I’ll just run away anyways. You can tell them I run off! Tell the sheriff I escaped! There’s no reward for turning me in, you’re wasting your time!*

"What can you do to convince me to let you go? Do you have anything of value?"

Nothing inappropriate, obviously.

31 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

"What can you do to convince me to let you go? Do you have anything of value?"

Nothing inappropriate, obviously.

*Billy had a stash of money saved up! We wuz gonna use it to run away together! We could split it!* she blurted out then immediately covered her mouth. 

48 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome

<walks back to Pinkerton and asks, "so could we borrow a few of your uniforms? We need them to, well, do what you asked us to do." 

*Well sure! And you can also have anything out of the armory you might need! Take my best horse too! And if you’re feeling up to it why don’t you come over tonight and show my wife a good time as well!*

The Pinkerton just stared at you. *No. You can’t have a uniform*

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

*Well sure! And you can also have anything out of the armory you might need! Take my best horse too! And if you’re feeling up to it why don’t you come over tonight and show my wife a good time as well!*

The Pinkerton just stared at you. *No. You can’t have a uniform*

*You want this done messy, or nice and quiet like?  If we could borrow a couple uniforms this could be over before you know it.  Better for you, better for the town, better for everyone!*

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

*You want this done messy, or nice and quiet like?  If we could borrow a couple uniforms this could be over before you know it.  Better for you, better for the town, better for everyone!*

*Are you deaf or dumb? You can’t have a Pinkerton uniform. Get lost*

Archived