Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Is there anyone I could talk to about possibly renovating my newly acquired church?

[It's in the works :D 

If I had to put money on it, I'd guess that someone will be placing a flyer on the church door in the near future]

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

*looks at Steele @Malfatron and says, "Well big boy you ain't fitting in these clothes.  I guess I'll strip him and find some uniforms for you all.*

<heads back out of the restroom and looks for a locker room or some place that would have some spare uniforms>

Are you in Pinkerton uniform?

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'll go into the church and rummage through the broken pews and other debris. I'm looking for planks of wood and nails.

There's plenty of scrap wood around, lots of it has nails in it. You don't see any nails just littered about though. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah koop, put on his clothes

Yeah have the Apache put on Pinkerton clothes. Blends right in I'm sure.

[FWIW I'm kidding.. this will work like most video games, if you're in a factions costume they'll consider you a friendly ally]

I'll go outside and find a rock. I'll use the rock to pop out nails from the wood and collect them. After I've got a decent pile, I'll try to board up the window I climbed through. I'm sure I can find something to stand on to place them all the way up. Then I'll look at the other windows and patch up any broken/missing ones I see.

Is there a fireplace or anything in here? I'm guessing no but I'll look for one.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

*puts on uniform before leaving the restroom* 

Sorry I thought I put that 

The entrance is to your right, you see a door in the back left corner of the building (back left if you're standing in the entrance facing in). The wall directly across from you has 3 doors. You don't see any lockers.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'll go outside and find a rock. I'll use the rock to pop out nails from the wood and collect them. After I've got a decent pile, I'll try to board up the window I climbed through. I'm sure I can find something to stand on to place them all the way up. Then I'll look at the other windows and patch up any broken/missing ones I see.

Is there a fireplace or anything in here? I'm guessing no but I'll look for one.

Alright, doing all this will take a bit of time. You might have to stop halfway through if you decide to go do some other questline. IRL time will be based on how quickly the others have pushed their storyline along.

I'll say you can do other things around the Church at this time as well, as well as visit the General Store as it's kitty-corner to the church. 

Archived