Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I can search the Pinkerton office or we try the above 

yeah, you might as well continue searching.

hurry or this guy might wake up.

hmm...cant take the chance

<snaps the guys neck>

<puts the guy in one of the stalls and shuts the door>

<leaves bathroom>

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, you might as well continue searching.

hurry or this guy might wake up.

hmm...cant take the chance

<snaps the guys neck>

<puts the guy in one of the stalls and shuts the door>

<leaves bathroom>

You leave a Pinkerton Detective in the Apache's attire, slumped over on the "toilet" (piece of wood with a hole cut in it) with a broken neck. The cleaning lady is gonna have a rough night shift.

Just now, Dome said:

You leave a Pinkerton Detective in the Apache's attire, slumped over on the "toilet" (piece of wood with a hole cut in it) with a broken neck. The cleaning lady is gonna have a rough night shift.

<Quickly goes back to restroom and strips the man naked and puts apache clothes in pack>

@Malfatron go talk to the Pinkerton agent to distract him 

We'll be coming up on Scene 3 soon. 

During Scene 3 i'll be implementing 1 small rule change that I'm sure will be in the official v1 rules.

Passive Checks

Whenever your character wants to perform an action that could be completed given enough tries (like kicking in a door when nobody is around, or searching for something specific like bucs looking for a fireplace at the church, etc.) I'll automatically perform as many check needed (or just give you the points needed on the first roll) to perform the task.

If I'm bored I might roll anyways and laugh at how many times you fail, but in situations where time isn't a factor this will speed things up a little. I've already implemented it a little with bucs working on the church and searching for a fireplace and not needing to perform checks for anything.

Passive checks will also happen when entering an area or meeting a character, to determine what the characters notice about their surroundings. (D20 + INT score) if multiple players make observations, the writeup will contain just the highest scores observations. These rolls will happen silently and the character that had the highest score won't be revealed, neither will their score.

@bucsfan333 @Malfatron @The Orca @Pickle Rick

Archived