Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

2 hours ago, Dome said:

You exit the Shipping Facility. Ahead of you is the Admin Office and Employee Lunchroom, a few of the essential Railroad Employees are working on a train pulled into the yard. On the other side of the tracks is the Main office and Warehouse.

@The Orca @Malfatron @Pickle Rick

<keeps walking around to the Warehouse, continuing to look for anything odd or that stands out. 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

<keeps walking around to the Warehouse, continuing to look for anything odd or that stands out. 

Looks like a standard train yard. Couple of Pinkertons patroling the grounds. You stop at the first door of the warehouse, a dock door is open farther down the building 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

<Walks into the main office and looks around

There’s a notice board out front with a few fliers on it.

One Railroad Official sits at a desk inside. About a half dozen desks sit empty.

*Who the hell are you?*

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

There’s a notice board out front with a few fliers on it.

One Railroad Official sits at a desk inside. About a half dozen desks sit empty.

*Who the hell are you?*

<"Newly hired security just getting the lay of the land so to speak. They wanted me to familiarize myself with the complex today"

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<"Newly hired security just getting the lay of the land so to speak. They wanted me to familiarize myself with the complex today"

You try to lie (charisma 2 + 2) and it doesn’t work.

*Bull****.* The man stands up, his right hand rests on a revolver. *Lets take a walk to the gate and see which one of those numbskulls let you in.*

He starts walking towards you.

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<walks down to the dock door and looks in 

Two Railroad Officals are preparing shipments for transport. They’re talking but you can’t hear them from here.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

You try to lie (charisma 2 + 2) and it doesn’t work.

*Bull****.* The man stands up, his right hand rests on a revolver. *Lets take a walk to the gate and see which one of those numbskulls let you in.*

He starts walking towards you.

Just now, Dome said:

Two Railroad Officals are preparing shipments for transport. They’re talking but you can’t hear them from here.

<heads into the main office and says

*there you are, I've been looking all over for you.  We got a lot more to see, so you better not be socializing*

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

*there you are, I've been looking all over for you.  We got a lot more to see, so you better not be socializing*

Hmmmmmm. I’ll allow it this once, but if we’re gonna split the group up you can’t just magically know Takara needs help and teleport there before he can even answer. lol. 

So you can help him, but the group stays together for this scene OR Takara figures this out on his own and you stay at the warehouse

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

Hmmmmmm. I’ll allow it this once, but if we’re gonna split the group up you can’t just magically know Takara needs help and teleport there before he can even answer. lol. 

So you can help him, but the group stays together for this scene OR Takara figures this out on his own and you stay at the warehouse

He was only 20 yds away from me and that guy in the office was loud right. We all heard it B|:D

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

He was only 20 yds away from me and that guy in the office was loud right. We all heard it B|:D

I’ll allow it once. If it happens again there may be penalties. I’ll try to be clear when you are split enough you can’t interact immediately.

31 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You bluff the Pinkerton (charisma 14+4) 

*Fine, get out of here. But I’m still heading to the front gate to figure out what the hell is going on.*

46 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome

<Heads back to the warehouse with Takara and tries to open the first door that was shut 

You open the door. It’s a small office with another door at the back, it looks like it leads to the main part of the warehouse. There’s only one desk in the office.

Archived